KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Surely This Can't Be True ?
Hezbollah, the Muslim Terrorist organisation, and its supporters are due to be staging a March through Central London this coming Sunday 13th Sept.

English Defence League | EDL

If it IS true, then it can only lead to trouble.

parrot

Another own goal by the Home office,the extremist national parties must be loving it.

Smiler

Perfect!! The ideal opportunity to round them up and ship them back to whichever country they wish to try and turn Britain into.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Brown the traitor is creating a haven for terrorism in Britian.He gives them the green light to incite violence on British soil,he allows them to insult our culture and heritage,he creates policies for the extremists to enter Britian easily,he rewards them with generous handouts from the law biding taxpayer for being wicked.He allows them to actively promote violence, because he is a dam coward that has no backbone to stand up against the very people that are the one's that want to destroy our way of life.

He is the enemy of britain and has sided with the one's instigating a fear of terrorist activities in Britian,which makes him the chief in command of terrorism.

The guy is brain dead.He sends our boys and girls to places where terrorism is flourishing to combat the threat of terrorism, and yet he is promoting terrorism by allowing a march through London by a terrorist organization that rewards terrorist for killing the innocence,including women and children.What's in it for him.He probably got his hand up the Hezbollah ass,because he wants to scratch Hezbollah ass to give them what they want,and Hezbollah will scratch Gormless Brown's ass later to take what they want.There all a load of idiots with minds full of treachery.How can you reason with a mind like that

Last edited:

Fendouglas

Gangless!
Hezbollah, the Muslim Terrorist organisation, and its supporters are due to be staging a March through Central London this coming Sunday 13th Sept.

If it IS true, then it can only lead to trouble.

But maybe that's the whole point of the exercise - to create martyrs as an excuse for 'retaliation'

It worked for the Nazis on "Krystalnacht" and also for Mosely and his Blackshirts in Brick Lane in the '30s.

Hezbollah are not marching in London. There is a march to support "The Oppressed Peoples of Palestine" with a long list of groups supporting it. Neither Hezbollah or Hammas are listed but whether any of the groups that are listed have links with them I don't know. I suspect the EDL doesn't either.

This march has apparently been going on annually for thirty years. I had to look quite hard to find any information about it. It isn't even listed on the 'March For England' site that the English Defence League say they are supporting.

Looks to me like the EDL are simply looking for fights.

Smiler

Yes, throws a completly differnt complexion on matters. Completely different and just cause.

pldouglas

I wonder if these marches are encouraged by the authorities because, with all the CCTV in cities, they could get snap shots of all those they suspect without leaving thier armchairs - which would be about normal!
There is also that old saying about keeping 'your friends close and your enemies closer still' presumably so you know exactly what they are up to/believe in/are fighting for etc etc

akbukowl

Sounds like a good cause to me .its time the palastine/israel situation was resolved ,the two state solution is the only answer.the most revered politician in the world is Nelson mandala who was once called a terrorist as for bob get a life.

parrot

I wonder if these marches are encouraged by the authorities because, with all the CCTV in cities, they could get snap shots of all those they suspect without leaving thier armchairs - which would be about normal!
There is also that old saying about keeping 'your friends close and your enemies closer still' presumably so you know exactly what they are up to/believe in/are fighting for etc etc
All the cc cameras in the world won't pick out the cowards who mask their faces as they do.
When Abu Hamsa was preaching on the streets of London all his cohorts covered their faces.Some have even been known to wear the burka as a means of escape.
As for Palestine is that the same Palestine where Hamas and Hezbulah indiscriminately launch missiles into civilian areas of Israel and hide behind woman and children when Israel retaliates.
These organisations and their paymasters Iran won't accept a two state solution they want the complete destruction of the state Israel.

Fendouglas

Gangless!
I really do find it unpleasant to see such right wing propaganda being peddled on this site.

"Propaganda is communication aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda." - Wikipedia

One man's propaganda is another man's point of view. I don't think Bob's rant really qualifies as propaganda. I believe he is stating his point of view which, misguided though it may be to some eyes, he is entitled to do as long as the rules of the Forum are observed.

I really do find it unpleasant to see such right wing propaganda being peddled on this site.

I think that right wing propoganda should be 'peddled' on sites such as this where it can be challenged, refuted and discussed. It is most dangerous when it is hidden away and people find it and read it without seeing any challenges to it.

On a related note it is why I am glad to see the BNP being invited onto Question Time. They will have to discuss their policies and defend their views rather than simply hiding behind vague patriotic words.

parrot

They haven't been doing much hiding recently whilst winning seats on local councils and also in Brussels.

M

Mack

I think that right wing propoganda should be 'peddled' on sites such as this where it can be challenged, refuted and discussed. It is most dangerous when it is hidden away and people find it and read it without seeing any challenges to it.

Thats because the inane noise generated by the conservative right wing that makes up the majority of this forum sometimes drowns out any meaningful debate after a challenge so anyone with an opposing view learns to just not bother after a while, prepare to be pilloried if you dont go along with the majority (and then maybe banned :) ).

Smiler

The OP referred to 'The English Defence League' website...............how come an expat is interested in 'defending english - ness?'
By having knowledge of all angles of an argument allows you to come to your own intelligent conclusions.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
The OP referred to 'The English Defence League' website...............how come an expat is interested in 'defending english - ness?'

It's no different than a Turk living in England and being interested in defending Turkish-ness is it ?

Or, are you inferring that because I live in Turkey I shouldn't be looking at English websites and questioning what's happening in England ?

Last edited:

cvcegdge

no i definitely dont think you cant be curious about what is going on in england; but i find it odd that you post a link to a far right (nationalist) website when you're quite happy to disrupt the turkishness of turkey...........and dont take offence, its a simple fact that the influx of foreigners to turkey is changing turkey. If you think england's englishness needs defending, then that is a tad hypocritical. yes i infer you are concerned otherwise you wouldn't post links from a site with dubious truths to incite a reaction against islam.

When Abu Hamsa was preaching on the streets of London all his cohorts covered their faces.

3905145522_51d62d415c.jpg

I hate Abu Hasa. He preaches hatred and lies. But what you have said is wrong. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom