MJL

Surat cargo
Ok, we all like a good bargain and shop around, me I like to do a little (ahem a lot really 🤪) online shopping as it comes to my door and no need to get a taxi into town (50tl each way!)

sooooooo, moved to my new address and Surat cargo ( translate- speedy cargo) cannot be bothered to deliver to me!!! They now could set up a shop themselves with the amount of goods they have of mine.

has anyone else had problems with them please, the Didim branches google reviews are full of the same problems I’m having, all other companies are fantastic and fast with no problems whatsoever. Might give them an invoice for my travel and time wasted when I pop into the office on Monday! 😹

Harem

I've cliqued
Surat cargo
No cargo company will deliver to our village. In this technological day and age with all using WhatsApp they maintain it is because they cannot find any addresses. Funny how HepsiJet and Amazon can find us!!

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Surat cargo
No compamy will deliver to our village, but a simple phone call, I collect from town (25km) and do a bit of shopping. No probs really (unless it is UPS and they don't call).

MJL

Surat cargo
They haven’t even called/text/emailed me to say it’s there, I just see on the tracking number it’s in the depot for over a week! im sure they deliver regularly to the massive 5* hotel next to me, just poor customer service

Surat cargo
They haven’t even called/text/emailed me to say it’s there, I just see on the tracking number it’s in the depot for over a week! im sure they deliver regularly to the massive 5* hotel next to me, just poor customer service
Next time is there anyway that you can add "Next to ......... hotel" to your order or address?
They may then deliver to you.

I haven't used cargo yet, but I noticed that the villa site next to us put up Street signs with their Street number & which villa numbers were down that street a few weeks ago. I presume that this was for deliveries

Surat cargo
Your very lucky, we used them a couple of years ago when we moved over to TRNC. We kept phoning them to see when our delivery would be made and NO help at all. In the end our friend at the Emlaks office rang customs at Ercan airport only to be told the goods are here and they must come here and pay taxes and duty, which we had already prepaid! And secondly they don't deliver good. Thankfully after visiting customs at Ercan and with the use of my poor Turkish we finally managed to get our goods pay over £100 in fees and take them to our new home. Understand this is quite normal poor service from Surat and still missing 5 boxes, which have never been found.

MJL

Surat cargo
They were very good before I moved house, probably 3km further away in the opposite direction, but it’s not great as if you don’t collect the items after 7 days they get returned to the supplier. But it would have been nice for them to say its in the office!

how annoying for you having to go through all that, pay fees and still boxes missing🤯🤯🤯

Latest Posts

Top Bottom