McQ2

Sunrise Apartments 2
Hi All,

Kevin and I have just joined the forum. We are in the process of buying an apartment in block B on the new sunrise site, close to the centre of Dalaman town. We are interested in making contact with any other people planning to buy on the same site. I believe block A is not far off completion. We are out again at the beginning of October and can't wait.

Len and Susan, Pete and Cindy we'll catch up for a beer or two.

Tracy and Kevin

jazzcazz

Sunrise Apartments 2
Hello Tracy & Kevin,

At last it nice to hear from others who have brought from Sunrise II.
We purchased last year in Block A and it’s been a slightly interesting time.

Block A should be completed by the end of June we have been informed - we fly out 22nd June to see the progress etc. Who are you buying the apartment through and do you have a solicitor yet?

Any questions please email and we will help as much as we can. Hopefully we can meet up at some time.

regards

Caz & Mark.

McQ2

Sunrise Apartments 2
Hi Caz and Mark,
Bought through Dalaman Turkish Villa's as we've known Kate and her family for some time, due to viewing properties over the last few years.

All the contracts drawn up and agreed with lawyers. We're flying out mid October so we can view block A to see the finished product and make some decisions about what things we want and don't want for our apartment.

Have you purchased one of the top or middle apartments?

Have a great time when out there in June. We'd appreciate any progress updates.

Speak soon
Thanks
Tracy and Kev.

jazzcazz

Sunrise Apartments 2
Hi We have brought one of the top apartments - we have asked for a bath to be added to the family bathroom as we have a 5 year who does not like showers much. We will photos while out there so will send them to you. I wish we have brought through Dalaman Turkish Villas as the company we went through have not been wonderful. But we are nearly finished and can't wait to see the place.

Caz

Latest Posts

Top Bottom