Gail

Sunny Seasiders get together Gonulcelen
Sunny Seasider has arranged a get together at Gonulcelen Pansiyon/Bar Wednesday 30th September.

I have just spoken to Jim and he said it would be really helpful if he can have numbers for the night as it is Fish Night (15tl). Wednesdays are usually quite busy so I think that is why it would be useful if he has approximate numbers from us.

The full menu is also available on Wednesday.

I think the following are going to be there:-

Lesley and Larry
Lesley and David
Lesley and Heather
Gail and Gary
Any more Lesleys? lol

Last edited:
Yes Gail,one more Lesley and her better half davıd so ıt looks lıke a lesley nıght,wıll be good to see you all, Jım

mollag

Kipper restorer
Got your text Jim, love to come but we are trvelling back from Seljuk that day, can we come just for a wind down drink? i will bring another Lesley!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Awww, Thanks Gail, you've helped me out here, I was hoping to get numbers to Jim and Ken before we leave on Sunday night. I hope we get some more Peops, Yalides is usually up for eateries, haha. Come on Des, get your best bib and tucker out and join us. And of course anyone else in our area, the more the merrier.

Rob, yes off course just call for a drink will be good to see you and Sue again,seems to be alot calling in. Jim

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
so how will u talk 2 each other? i think u shud code name each other ! L1 L2 L3 L4 etc.... or lessy, les, lesley (the lucky1), lee, sally.....

Hi Jim & Ken

Yet again we will miss all the fun on Wednesday at Gonulcelen with all the TLF crowd! Its "grim up north" today here in Chester--we'll have to go to the chippy but it won't be quite the same as a bottle of Misli & levrek or cipura/salad & chips at yours!!!!
See u May--Inshallah!!! Jane & Alan

Hi Jane and Alan, it was good to see you both again, we hope to have a good turn out tonight,

See you next year Jim

ps all back to normal LOL

Thank you all who turned up last night, it was a busy night think I got home around 2.30! it was good to see new faces, next time I think the lesleys will have to wear name tags no's 1 2 3 4 etc.lol
thanks again Jim.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Glad you had a good night - hope they all turn up on the 5th at ours

lesleykay

Really enjoyed the evening, nice to be able to put faces to names on the forum.
Thanks to the staff for their hard work.

I am going home on saturday evening so wont be able to make Morguls Sue, but was in yesterday. Hope to see you next time.

dazkad

Thank you all who turned up last night, it was a busy night think I got home around 2.30! it was good to see new faces, next time I think the lesleys will have to wear name tags no's 1 2 3 4 etc.lol
thanks again Jim.
Great to meet you and Ken..had a great night ..will see you again on our next trip out
Darren & Karl

Latest Posts

Top Bottom