Mary Boland

Sunlight Homes rental required
Hi, Mary Boland here, first thread as a new member. I have an apartment at Sunlight Homes and am looking for another to rent for my family coming out on 30th June until 25th July. I will most likely require another 2 apartments to rent for a week or two during this periord. Anyone out there with something available?
Cheers
Mary

Hi mary, and welcome to the forum, there are a few people in sunlight that let there apartments out if you can send me some details I will ask them for you, you can send me pm if you like,

cheers for now Jim.

bebs

Hi Mary and welcome to the forum. Cant help but somebody along shortly can, i hope- Bebs

Mary Boland

Hi Jim,
Lovely to here from you, was in your bar last summer with Lynne and Andy from Sunlight, will most certainly be there again this year, think its a great set up. I'm trying to locate a couple called Kevin and Mariam who also have an apartment elsewhere. I have been told that they may want to rent their apartment at a keen rate. Does the names ring any bells. If not, if you know of anyone else, that would be great.
Thanks again
Mary

kelly-m

kelly-m
we have private villa with pool to rent in Gumusluk(karapinar) 2 en suite bedrooms plus open plan lounge kitchen and third bathroom.we have a separate annexe with 3 en suite bedrooms plus lounge so each can sleep 6 plus kids wherever you can fit them!There is usual maid service welcome pack etc. Is this what you are looking for?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hi Mary and welcome to the forum, I cannot help with your question, but you've already had some great pointers. Hope you enjoy the forum, it's a friendly place to come in and enjoy the company.

Mary Boland

Thanks Kellym, that sounds really nice, however I'm only looking for apartments at Sunlight Homes as thats where my property is.
Thanks again
Mary

Hi Mary, Its Barbara and Shaun here from no 14 Sunlight, we are renting our apartment to friends and family and would love to offer it to you. Only problem is we have someone in from the 16th July. But if you are interested the apartment is free from 16th June to the 15th July. Hope to hear from you.
kind regards
Barbara & Shaun

Mary I know Kev and Maz very well they have a villa beside us at opus village I will pass your message on to them, Jim

sunlight4

Hi Mary,

Nicola and Colin here no55, we don't rent ours out unfortunately. However if you e mail Ann Firkin, she will pass a message onto everyone on site and I am sure you will get a good response, this is what we did last summer for our family and it worked a treat.

HTH

Nicola and Colin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom