akbukcyd

Sunday 7th June Ladies get-together at Aqvariyum
All ladies in Akbuk area (and Altinkum) who would like to meet others in the area, come to the Aqvariyum Restaurant at 1pm on 7th June. We all had a great time last week and it was good to see so many new faces and make new friends. It doesnt matter if you are single, married, divorced, attached, detached etc etc!!

Let me know asap if you want to join our lunch.

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Thanks Akbukcyd for organizing this. I have PM'ed you but only done it a few times so hope it has worked!?

My mum, Elaine, and myself will be coming along from Altinkum by dolmus. Looking forward to it.

Carol x

Avebob

Oh blow, I am not out until the 8th. Better luck next time.

Hope it goes well

:boohoo:

akbukcyd

Pity for those who will miss this one BUT we will try and have one at the beginning of every month so there will be plenty of time for us all to meet.

See you on the 7th Missmo, if not before!!!

Nice to meet up with everyone last Sunday. Just got back to UK this morning, when I have a few minutes will post the pics I took. Thankks again Cyd for the lift on Tuesday.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Cyd - would love to come - will do my best - will be great to meet the Akbuk clan

Cheers x

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
It will be nice to meet other ladies,will try to be there.Don't know where Aqvariyum Restaurant is ,directions on where it is will be appreciated.

akbukcyd

Aqvariyum Restaurant is on the beach front of Akbuk. It is where the old Jokers used to be if you know that right next door to a restaurant called Celebi and on the other side Sumer Cafe. Aqvarium is a large modern white building and most people know where it is in case you cant find it. Alternatively can meet up at the petrol station in Akbuk at 12.30. There is only one!

By the way, there is a full menu on a Sunday at very reasonable prices.

Anyone planning to come to our great Ladies Day to meet up with others, please let me know as soon as possible! ALL WELCOME! The more the merrier!

JET

My Ian wants to know what happens to the laddies on ladies day; do they meet anywhere ????? He`s going over in June (without me) and appears to be `concerned` that the laddies may be a wee bit lonely........ Isn`t he so thoughtful (my little, deep thinking treasure).......

His other thought was - Do you wear TLF items to identify each other or is there some other system of recognition ???????

akbukcyd

Havnt really thought too much about the laddies but it seems that there is a laddies type of get together on a Sunday also at Aqvariyum so I am sure your laddy would not be lonely.

As to wearing badges, we did think about this and it is quite a good idea, so if everyone gives me their names when they know if they are coming, I will make up some sticky labels although we did not have a problem meeting up last time at Aqvariyum.

Are you coming then Jet?

akbukcyd

If he wants to meet up with other laddies (as I didnt read your post properly!!!) I can arrange for him to meet up with a few boys including mine!!

JET

If he wants to meet up with other laddies (as I didnt read your post properly!!!) I can arrange for him to meet up with a few boys including mine!!

Unfortunately, he will just miss the chance of a laddies get together, but we both know the venue and probably a couple of the Akbuk Ladies too - you`re bound to have a fabulous time.

I`m sure that we shall all meet up sometime/somewhere in the future. Have a great time.

XXX

akbukcyd

Sure we will have a great time but we need more ladies out there to make contact and meet up!!!! Hope you can come to the next one JET. At the last lunch, the waiters very kindly got up and did some Kurdish dancing which was great fun!

akbukcyd

Come on all you ladies of Akbuk - who is coming to meet up on the 7th?????

gwendy

gwendy
Hi Cyd just wondering is the lunch still on, the one in May was lovely,and 3 of us ladies are back in July so hope we can plan another for then x

akbukcyd

Please please ladies of Akbuk and surrounds. Can you please let me know who will be coming to our get together at Aqvaryum restaurant in Akbuk for lunch on Sunday, 7th June as I need to know numbers. Guaranteed a great dfay!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom