mylo

sunbeds
Hi
We have a property on Turquoise and wondered if anyone could recommend a place where we could buy sunbeds. Heard there was a hotel retail shop near Artev but dont know the name. Can anyone help.
Thank you:28:

Brian WH

sunbeds
We bought ours from metro they were the cheapest in April but that is quite a distance so you need appropriate transport.

sunbeds
There is a hotel and catering warehouse on the main road between the Artev office and the Airport (left hand side) where you will find them very resonable (sorry have forgotten the name) and as Brian WH says look at Metro, every now and again they will have offers look at their website this may give you a pointer in April they were coming in about 40% less than anywhere else.

Brian

Whistler

Cool as Folk!
sunbeds
I will second the Hotel Warehouse place, again can't recall teh name but we bought ours from there. You can't miss the place, it is the only building on that stretch of the road

thingthong

sunbeds
Hi whistler
i think i know the place!how much did yoy pay for your sunbeds?
just so i know what the going rate is and that i'm not being ripped off!

thingthong

Last edited:

thingthong

sunbeds
Hi brian
thanks for your informationa also,would you mind telling me the website for METRO,the one in bodrum ,Please.
Cheers

Last edited:

thingthong

sunbeds
sorry forgot this question,someone on tourquoise sais it was possible to order one's groceries on line and get them delivered to tourquoise!!tell me this is not true,or the beers are one me,!!!

Whistler

Cool as Folk!
sunbeds
About YTL45 plus VAT (at the time 8%) All other oulets like the supermarkets (Carrefour) were in the region of YTL75+ at the time

Last edited:

thingthong

sunbeds
Top man whistler,thats a nice saving.If i meet you 4 beers on tourquoise beers are on me!

Last edited:
sunbeds
thingthong,
Sorry, yes you can get groceries delivered by ordering online - very quick delivery and also very cheap delivery charges.....so sorry you owe the beers to every forum member :)

For full details go to Kangurum< 1, click on 'English version' from the home page and then select Migros Virtual Market from the menu on the left hand side. Excellent for those with no transport of their own on-site and for those with
limited time on their hands.
Brian

tjd

sunbeds
Plastic sunbeds were 60ytl in Koctas last week just outside Bodrum, plus whatever charge they make to deliver to Tuzla.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom