TracyG

Sun Loungers
Can anyone recommend where we can get any from in Fethiye? My husband is in Fethiye until Sunday and says that he cant find any (although he's probably only been to one shop!!). I am due out there in May and it would be good if he could get them while he is over there to save me from worrying about it (and sacrificing tanning time looking for them!:heh:).

Tracy

Sun Loungers
Try Erinspot in Fethiye or the road where Migros is I believe there are shops on that road that sell them.

Sun Loungers
We bought four Siesta branded white sun loungers for 50TL each this week at a small shop in Fethiye on the main Mugla Road out of town on the right (the road thats directly opposite the Olu Deniz Road which I think is called locally the Mugla Roundabout with the large Shell petrol station on the corner. The shop itself is on the right, its the last in a row of shops which sells all sorts of furniture as well as platic garden furniture. The exact same loungers were 75TL each in Ortaca and Dalyan. Coing from Fethiye centre you would turn left at the Mugla Roundabout. If coming from Olu Deniz Road (with Carrefour and Teknosa and the Veg Market on the left you would go straight on, and its probably about 2 or 3kms. Hope thats helpful.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Sun Loungers
says that he cant find any (although he's probably only been to one shop!!). Tracy

Tell him he's been rumbled! There must be well over 20 places in and around Fethiye that sell them and many of them deliver for free! :lol:

TracyG

Sun Loungers
lol, that's what i thought! I think he just doesn't want to do my shopping for me! I have emailed him all of your ideas and he is going to try harder this time!

Thanks for your suggestions.

Tracy

Top Bottom