gerrie

successful business and apartments for sale
due to unfortunate personal problems im having to sell my successful business in didim. the building which includes a 2 bed apart and a 3 bed duplex is fully furnished with central heating and the business generates a monthly profit of 3.500 tl.
any serious buyers please email me for more details.
thanks, gerrie

pebble

wow, what an offer...wish I were there to take u up on it...........
Im ure you will find a buyer real fast if the numbers have been crunched and pencils sharpened.........

let me think about who I can entice...

what kind of biz is it exaclty?????

inquiring minds want to know........

hijo

in my own clique
..i think the buisness could be the appartment and the 3 bed duplex ..for rental..:animation

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
42000TL profit (12 x 3500TL) from 2 apartments is impressive.

Ian

pebble

OHHH...I GET IT..... MUSTA BEEN HAVING A BRAIN FART.....been having a lot of those lately.....

yes it sounds impressive........

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gerrie

hi there,

just to ease all your enquiring minds..........lol
the business is a childrens nursery - basically runs itself . and the aparts are above it - one is my home, the other a holiday apart that i built for my mum and dad.
thanks a lot,
gerrie

Howell's

ıs ıt the one off the Marına Road up towards the Apollo temple and near the pıcnıc/bbq restaurant

boxerpaul

bootneck
well thats a shame but i cant see how you cam make money in altinkum when theres not a lot about especially around kids,i know where your nursery is and it looks nice,my villa is not far from there,im sorry to hear your selling hope you get a buyer all the best paul

archied

am looking at putting my apartment on the market , want to upgrade to a villa or duplex with a roof terrace tried to start a new thread but cant,,, any ideas why not?

Martyn

am looking at putting my apartment on the market , want to upgrade to a villa or duplex with a roof terrace tried to start a new thread but cant,,, any ideas why not?

Just click on the New Thread button when you are in a forum. You cannot do it within an existing thread.

Click on this link and then on the New Thread button for selling a property.

Top Bottom