Akasya

Postless Pointer
Stupid adverts
Does anyone get the " arrrsse " with stupid adverts, just watched one for a product that has " intelligent stain seekers " what tosh. My shirts are covered with stupid stains cos i am a clumsy eater. Will it get unintelligent stains out.

Peurile rubbish.

Steve.

McDHibs

Stupid adverts
Oh Yes

I swear that someone has the job with coming up with names for ingredients in face creams. What a load of pish, things like androxomide and hydroproxomine are we that naive that a made up load of crap makes us buy this sh*te

Mike

Peregrine

Stupid adverts
Does anyone get the " arrrsse " with stupid adverts, just watched one for a product that has " intelligent stain seekers " what tosh. My shirts are covered with stupid stains cos i am a clumsy eater. Will it get unintelligent stains out.

Peurile rubbish.

Steve.

well that one obviously hit a nerve with you

how about "get £50 worth of calls and texts for £10" how can that be? surely you get £10 worth (cos that all they are worth)

giglets

Stupid adverts
Ha!!

One of my favourite topics!

Is it just me, or do 99% of adverts treat us all as if we were low grade morons, totally incapable of thinking for ourselves? - or am I missing something?

Thank God for Honda, Skoda and (most of) Guinness!!!!!!!!!

Stupid adverts
lol !!! I was sat watching the TV (unusal for me) 10pm last night and here in England an ASDA advert popped on screen Gillette Fusion normal £5 ?? and for a limited time they are selling this razor for £2.00 offer ends 7th June 2009. :gulme::der::der::der:

Can anyone spot the mistake in this advert ?

crystalclear

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Stupid adverts
One of the most stupid adverts l ever came across,was the washing powder adverts of whiter than white.
How in blazes can you get your whites any whiter than whites.White is white.The ultimate in neutral color.lf it was whiter than white,it wouldn't be white.
All marketing adverts are just deceptive ploys to brainwash the public into buying their products that doesn't do what it says on the adverts.LIES<LIES<LIES

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Stupid adverts
I think the Turkcell adverts featuring Recep İvedik are great.

I must admit that it takes a while to get to grips with what he's saying, but they definitely knock spots off of "And now for something extra".

Here's a sample for y'all.

Turkcell Reklam "Psikolog" - Recep Ivedik

Last edited:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Stupid adverts
KKOB,, just thought I would have a look at your ADVERT. didn't do it because after looking at the right hand side panel I was afraid of what might appear.!!!!!!!!!!!

What were you watching ????????:evil:

Stupid adverts
lol !!! I was sat watching the TV (unusal for me) 10pm last night and here in England an ASDA advert popped on screen Gillette Fusion normal £5 ?? and for a limited time they are selling this razor for £2.00 offer ends 7th June 2009. :gulme::der::der::der:

Can anyone spot the mistake in this advert ?

crystalclear

Past its' sell-by date???

Yes giglets all open Asda's closed by 4pm -5pm on sunday. So now I ask the question why do they waste money advertising this product so heavily on Tv after the offer is closed ? Is this more to the fact that Adsa is stupid and didnt realise there error? Or maybe just another stupid point of sale that will spike the interest of the public and get them all flocking to the stores for a bargain that is actually no longer available at the £2 stated ?
How many will put it down and walk from the store empty handed ? or how many will still purchase and maybe a few other items whilst there?

crystalclear

Top Bottom