Street Food Video
Great video - brought back happy memories of Istanbul especially eating fish sandwiches by the Galata bridge - yummy, yummy, yummy!!! I will continue to give Iskembe Corba a miss though!!!

Street Food Video
Great video thanks KKOB,

why is it I can watch that here in Turkey but I can't watch the ITV videos from the links I get in emails from them?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Street Food Video
I've got a standing order with the Butchery Dept at Migros for 5 kilos of Dana Testes a week. The dogs and just I love 'em, especially sliced and fried in spicy breadcrumbs !

Bubskar

Street Food Video
Are you pulling my leg. I'm partial to Ox Tail. I get it in Migros but they do not always have it. I buy when I see it. Love the stuff

Harem

I've cliqued
Street Food Video
No, he's not kidding. My husband keeps trying to get me to sample them, but I have resisted so far!!!

Bubskar

Street Food Video
I'll try anything once. KKOB send recipe please. How big are these b...ls (mine eyes are watering)

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Street Food Video
Here you go. Descriptions, recipes, pictures etc. Enjoy ! :wink:

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Mountain_oysters]Rocky Mountain oysters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Rocky Mountain Oysters - Food Facts & Trivia

You'll often see ram's testicles in Migros and they're about half to a third of the size of bull's testicles. You'll also find however, that bull's testicles are far cheaper than ram's.

I'm partial to Ox Tail. I get it in Migros but they do not always have it.

That's probably because I got in there before you ! :lol: I love Oxtail too. I buy all they've got available and bung it in the freezer. I stick it in the slow-cooker for about 8 - 10 hours and the meat just melts off the bones.

What about Kokorec ? Do you like that ?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom