emmacoban

street dogs
Hi all as you know there are many street dogs in Turkey some well looked after others who arent so lucky, my 9 years old girl leyla has been making card to sell so she can buy food for the street dogs in Sivas, she sold 11 pack of 5 in eid and a local vet has said for every 10 packs she sell he will do 10tl worth for treatment for a ill dog which is very good of him. She has been working hard all week and has 2 packs of 5 christmas cards and 5 packs of 5birthday cards (very nice too) all packs of 5 are 15tl with postage within Turkey. If you would like a pack please pm me and will send a email of the pack left.

Also if anyone has a old cards or card making good they no longer want, could you please send by cargo and i an happy to pay for postage my end, they reason she has been able to start making the card is because of 3 very nice people who gave her 50tl to set it up and a friend of mine from the uk who sent a load for card making goods.

Thank you

Ps will be happy to send to uk too

nanamo

street dogs
Getting into card making at such a young age is wonderful. All the girls I have fostered over the years have all tried my hobby but only some have continued. I would be willing to send your daughter some bits and pieces, please tell her well done from me. x.

emmacoban

street dogs
Hi i think because she is doing it for a reason it will not fade out i am very proud and she has said from the age of 4 she wants to be a vet when she is older and she is going to be one happy girl at christmas as we have a cat for her.

emmacoban

street dogs
Where are you Emma?

I'm sure I could find out some bits and bobs I can send to your thoughtful daughter...

Hi i am in Sivas but i am happy to pay for the cargo i know if you send with yurtici kargo i can pay this side and thank you its very kind

juco

street dogs
I dont have anything I can send however if I can help with pictures I would be happy to do that for you.

I dont know how the cards are made or if you have access to printing but if you want specific pictures ie maybe of a particular dog or possibly a small picture of a particular dog you are helping to stick on the card then I could edit some stuff for you and email you for printing.

Good luck with the enterprise.

emmacoban

street dogs
I dont have anything I can send however if I can help with pictures I would be happy to do that for you.

I dont know how the cards are made or if you have access to printing but if you want specific pictures ie maybe of a particular dog or possibly a small picture of a particular dog you are helping to stick on the card then I could edit some stuff for you and email you for printing.

Good luck with the enterprise.

Hi thanks will look into how i can get some good printing done, as its a 9 year old we didnt think of that but will ask her and let you know. The photo of the dogs would be great thanks

emmacoban

street dogs
Hi all the dogs had a very nice meal today hopefully we can keep on doing it but still 5 packs left if anyone wants some please mail me and will send photo. Also the vet bill be seeing one of the dogs tommrow who has bad fleas so hopefully the fleas wont bother him from tommrow.

animalmad34

street dogs
Hi Emma, She is a fab little girl..Good for her for being so caring..I am now back in the uk so cant have any cards, But i will glady donate a pack to you..Where are you accepting donations.

Karen x

Oh just seen you can send to uk..Is it expensive for you to send as i will just donate, she is doing a great job x

Last edited:

emmacoban

street dogs
Hi thanks i just sent a pack to uk yesterday and postage was 6tl so could do a pack for 20tl if you want and i do have a paypal so could pay that way

nanamo

street dogs
Emma, I've got a little box already to send but cant get to post it 'cos of the snow. Not just Christmas bits so Leyla can hopefully make other cards if it doesnt arrive before Christmas. x

Suzszm

street dogs
just wanted to give my kudos to the people who are doing wonderful service for our friends in the street - they need the same love we all do.

much respect!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom