SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Stop the usage of dogs as live bait for sharks!
If you have face book please join this group and share with others to join.

The French fisherman are using dogs as bait. They have a huge hook put through their face and are dragged behind the boat "LIVE" as shark bait.

Please try to help

Biker Bob

Harem

I've cliqued
I've joined that Bob. I think Ceni first brought it to our attention. These b******s are on the lovely island of Reunion, which belongs to France. I wonder if it is in the EU??

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l remember this was brought up some time ago,with a link to the website to read the article and to view the graphic horrific details of these poor unfortunate animals.
l couldn't bring myself to open the link,so l am ignorant to what the article stated.All l know is,this is very evil barbaric practice and should be stopped straight away with their gear confiscated until they learn what benefits you recieve from showing some compassion towards the animals.
l am so appalled this has been allowed without the French authorities intervening.l thought France was a dog loving country

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
I'm not sure about this story. To give a little balance, I would suggest visiting this website which throws a more light on it.

There is also a letter from the French Embassy in Washington published on the website that tells a different story.

It's easy to get whipped up about things like this as we love our animals.

Just want to add that I'm not saying this hasn't happened as there was one Reunion Islander fined at court for a related offence, but I'm sceptical about it being a common practice as the animal rights groups would have us believe. Don't forget they have an agenda as well and are frequently 'infiltrated' by people intent on causing unrest and trouble.

C

Last edited:

paul clarke

paul & louise
I cant let my wife see this post, it would break her heart.
Im going to join the group :(

Latest Posts

Top Bottom