Bramidan

Stop paying for Harry and Meghan security costs
So had the race card, mental health card played, close to suicide.
What's next from somebody who craves privacy until there's a few quid on offer.
Let's move to La La land and court the media who are sure to respect ones privacy.

Mushroom

Itv has been announcing all day that this is the interview "everyone has been talking about". Yes, but for all the wrong reasons. I would rather take the cats for a walk than watch this crap.

SLEEPY

DID not agree with PM on alot of things ..but he was the Only tv presenter to hold that shambolic bunch in Goverment to account.
It was compulsive viewing when he dragged Ministers across the the coals...

Mushroom

I only ever watch the short clips of Piers Morgan on Youtube as morning TV doesn't interest me.
What I do know from that insight is that Piers Morgan, whilst very self opinionated, actually says the things that the majority agree with for most of the time.
As a shrewd Journalist, with some dubious history, he will no doubt pop up somewhere else on even more money than before and the ITV program will revert back to low figures (I note ITV share prices have fallen this morning).
It goes to prove that whilst he was a gobshite, he was a watchable one for those who were tuning in. You have to remember that ITV survives by adverts to the viewers.
If he said he did not believe what the Z list celebrity had said, I think he will have had a chorus of agreement.
What I didn't follow was how ITV are so desperate for a presenter on their little panel that they had to invite the weather presenter to throw his cap in the ring, nothing to do with ethnicity or such like?
I think Morgan missed a trick before he walked off by not thanking this Alex Beresford bloke for his input then asking him if he could get on with the weather forecast.
As for the ginger whinger and Meghan Marvel - the genie is now out of the bottle.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom