Mig62

Stinking Smoke:(
One of the reason's I like Altinkum is it's clean air.The lack of industriy makes this possible but just lately, espacially over towards the Saturday market area and beyond the air has been absolutely foul! It seems that soon as darkness falls someone is burning what smells like plastic or other chemical smelling rubbish. On Monday night the air was thick with smoke, does anyone know what can be done about it? It made me feel quite ill and Tuesday morning I could hardly breath and had a foul tasting taste in the back of my throat. Surely someone else must have noiticed it? Any advice?.......PS...Sorry for the spelling, I think Iv'e gone dyslexic:)

kemerkid

Bystander
The irony of this is that you can't even protect yourself with a gas mask as 10 years supply of them were sold out during the first two weeks of this month.

Maybe you could speak to the council about it. It maybe the large number of auto works over there, burning tyres etc.

Mary.

Jamster

Jamster
Yeah report it to the Zabita, let them investigate - the mere reason it's happening in the dead of night suggest that it is probably illegal...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom