Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Stephen Gately found dead
Very sad news, my first thoughts when I heard this morning was here was another very young man in the prime of his life and now gone.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Thats tragic news - My thoughts are with his husband and family and the rest of the boys from Boyzone - I have always loved their music - what a waste of a good- young life - R I P Stephen

babes123

i couldn't believe it when i heard yesterday i went to see boyzone in may 09 and they were great RIP Stephen xxx

Tess

My daughter a massive Boyzone fan since she was little, she saw them earlier this year too, I just texted her to tell her. Very sad a young life gone, RIP Stephen!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Just heard on the news that Stephens' death has no suspicious circumstances, he had been out for a drink, fell asleep and didn't wake up, that happened to one of our friends and he'd had a massive heart attack in his sleep at age 42. The theory from the media is that he's obviously had an underlying medical condition that wasn't known about.

Mag

Results of post mortem today revealed that Stephen died of natural causes, apparently choked on his own vomit, poor lad. Funeral will take place here in Dublin on Saturday..nice lad...R.I.P.

flowerpotman

No Clique just Creak
[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_edema]Pulmonary edema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Latest Posts

Top Bottom