State of property market this year. To buy or to sell
Does anyone have knowledge of property market this year.
How Much a 2 bedroom 100 square meter Apartment in Tosmur ,in Alanya worth?

shash

shash
If you have access to Facebook. You could look at all properties to rent and buy in the area. Look for ... the original residential homes for sale and rent in Alanya.

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Errrrm I am an expert and its worth about 15k

However as a fellow Tlfer I will pay you 16k

That will save you the bother of researching and emlak fees

Deal?

Dear Michael & Anita
Thank you so much for your great advice. Now I Know about prices which I should expect. It opened my eyes a bit. there is a page in Sahibinden which owners advertise. How that works.

Camden

The Covid affect on housing ....the coast is the place it seems

Record increase in housing prices: Muğla region and Antalya region rank first

The increase in housing prices across Turkey, in January 2021 broke the record for the date data with an annual 30.4 percent.

According to the data announced by the Central Bank since January 2010, the housing price index increased by 1.8 percent in January 2021 compared to the previous month and 30.4 percent compared to the same month of the previous year. The annual real increase (increase adjusted for inflation) was 13.5 percent.

Despite the decline in housing sales due to the increase in interest rates, it was noteworthy that the rapid increase in housing prices continued.
The number of houses sold in January decreased by 37.9 percent compared to the same period of the previous year and became 70 thousand 587. Mortgage sales, on the other hand, decreased by 74.6 percent compared to the same month of the previous year and amounted to 10 thousand 732.

Housing loan interest rates, which declined to an average of 9 percent in June 2020, are now at 17.75 percent.

Regions where housing prices increased the most on an annual basis; Aydın was the region covering Denizli and Muğla, and regions covering Antalya, Burdur and Isparta. The increase rates in these regions were 42.3 percent and 42.8 percent, respectively.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom