starbaby

starbaby
starbaby
hello from another newbie, Have just come across forum and find it very interesting as I have friends who moved from Scotland and now live in Altinkum, hoping to visit again sometime soon. Feel a bit silly using term newbie, reminds me of Noel on Deal or no Deal. Cheers from Starbaby

ted j

starbaby
A warm welcome from me too. My wife, Kath loves the show. One of the members, Germaine has been on it. Ted

Modgirl

starbaby
Hi Starbaby welcome to you, were abouts in Scotland? we are off to Altinkum in April and can't wait.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
starbaby
Hiya Starbaby, welcome to the forum. Which part of Scotland are you from?
Yes, i'm being nosey.

Jeannie

starbaby

starbaby
starbaby
thanks for the welcome everyone, I come from Clydebank which is about 8 miles outside Glasgow and going to Altinkum around April but if not April will probably wait 'til October. Summer too hot for me I'm afraid. Have been twice but first time was only there two days and became so ill , don't know if it was the heat or something I ate but was off work for two weeks on my return. So being more careful now. their summers seem to be getting even warmer . Even the Turks were feeling it too hot when I was there. starbaby

starbaby

starbaby
starbaby
Forgot to say Modgirl, we used to have a caravan at st. catherines, on opposite side of Inverary. That was years ago when the hotel was there . It's all run down now' unless anything's changed over the last couple of years. starbaby

starbaby

starbaby
starbaby
Carol, are you the Carol who's doing hand made cards? Just when I see you're in Didim and I wondered as last two cards from my friend have Handmade With Love by Carol on the back. I know it's probably highly unlikely but just curious. starbaby

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
starbaby
Hi Starbaby - a warm welcometo TLF - enjoy
By the way we love Deal or No Deal -- been " pilgrim"s " 9 times now -- last time was in January -- GREAT show and Noel is lovely !

:48:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom