saffie

Saffie
Stacey is out!!
So it's down to Olly and Joe in the X Factor finals.

Bit miffed.....tried to vote for JOE and got a message saying I wasn't allowed to vote! Hmphhh..................

Well it's still JOE for me.

saffie

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Stacey is out!!
Oh No, we were out so missed the X Factor and thought, the results were tomorrow, well I'm glad Stacey is out, and now it'll be a close call, but I want Joe to win. So tonight it's the Cheryl Cole show, followed by the final of X Factor, brilliant night in tonight then.

lara

Stacey is out!!
Saffie your a sad woman and you are obviously in need of some good company.lol

Will be back soon, say hello to the 'gang' for me.

x

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Stacey is out!!
Well now we've got Cheryl versus Simon, come on Joe bring it on tonight.

Seriously they're both excellent and will do well in their singing careers, but after all Simon did earlier in the series, I want Joe for Cheryl.

Stacey is out!!
Oh No, we were out so missed the X Factor and thought, the results were tomorrow, well I'm glad Stacey is out, and now it'll be a close call, but I want Joe to win. So tonight it's the Cheryl Cole show, followed by the final of X Factor, brilliant night in tonight then.

Sorry the Cheryl Cole show was last night as well, Michael Buble, Robbie Williams and the fantastic George Michael were all on X factor singing with the contestants and were fantastic although Robbie messed his up a bit. I think there is a Susan Boyle show on tonight though.

Jane

parrot

Stacey is out!!
Joe put George Michael in the shade,got to be the winner,although the overall winner will be Cowell the contestants are secondary.Mrs Cashley?what an absolute fake.

saffie

Saffie
Stacey is out!!
Yep Lara...........being starved of tv for so long has obviously affected my brain!!:blowkiss:

Made me laugh when that presenter was announcing the results.......had already told Olly he had been saved and poor Stacey and Joe standing there awaiting their fate........and the dozey plonker said........." in no particular order...........it's Joe!" :dooh:

I hope the power doesn't go off tonight!!!

saffie

Andy

Stacey is out!!
Great show last night.

Joe has to win he's still by far way ahead of Olly in a singing contest and agree
he put The Great George Michael to shame.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Stacey is out!!
Sorry the Cheryl Cole show was last night as well, Michael Buble, Robbie Williams and the fantastic George Michael were all on X factor singing with the contestants and were fantastic although Robbie messed his up a bit. I think there is a Susan Boyle show on tonight though.

Jane

:mad: Oh heck, shows how much TV I watch, thought Cheryl was tonight, ah well it'll have to be the Final and Suboo then, thanks.

Tess

Stacey is out!!
I love both of them but wee Joe just melts my heart, he is such a lovely boy, always smiling, gracious and always a nice and good word for everyone. I have to say I spend most of the final in tears it is so so touching, when Joe's Gran broke down last night it nearly broke my heart. Whichever one of them wins they truly deserve it I think. Good luck Guys, will be a super final methinks!!!

moortenerife

moortenerife
Stacey is out!!
i was at work at the customs house in south shields where joe used to work, when we found out that he was through to the final the place was buzzing, our panto was on at the time and the audience went wild. i am just sat waiting for the final result to be announced, i think they have both done really well however i really think joe has the best voice. when he sings he brings tears to my eyes, its so moving. everyone at work has voted for joe every week about ten times each so hopefully it will be worth all the money its cost us all. i would like to think that joe will call into work in the near future but i think he will probably be too busy, i hope he doesn't forget us all. the result is just about to be announced, oh my god the winner is joe. thanks everyone who voted for him.

Smiler

Stacey is out!!
Olly is an ex pupil at my daughters school and visited the kids there this week. They waited an hour for him to arrive, had to practise screaming for when he arrived.

None of the kids got to meet him, only the teachers, one of whom has a reputation for being a disciplinarian. She took her child out of school (private school), and suprise suprise, her child got to meet Olly.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Stacey is out!!
Joe and Olly were brilliant!!!!! I've just sat and wept buckets watching them, both sing their dream, and watching clips of their road to the final.

IMHO, Joe was the best he sang his final song without effort, he's so natural likeable lad from the North, good lad, he was fantastic. Olly will also do very well with Simon Cowell behind him.
Paul McCartney was also quite good too, LOL.
And as Cheryl's final words were "THE NORHT EAST WILL GO NUTS TONIGHT"

I think Cheryl is bloody fantastic. Wey Hey Man.

:first::first::first::first::first::first:

:24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24:

Avebob

Stacey is out!!
X factor

Fantastic final - Joe won - Joe won - Joe won
Both brill but adored Joe
Well done

Avril :50: :24:

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Stacey is out!!
Re: X factor

Joe and Olly were brilliant!!!!! I've just sat and wept buckets watching them, both sing their dream, and watching clips of their road to the final.

IMHO, Joe was the best he sang his final song without effort, he's so natural likeable lad from the North, good lad, he was fantastic. Olly will also do very well with Simon Cowell behind him.
Paul McCartney was also quite good too, LOL.
And as Cheryl's final words were "THE NORHT EAST WILL GO NUTS TONIGHT"

I think Cheryl is bloody fantastic. Wey Hey Man.

:first::first::first::first::first::first:

:24::24::24::24::24::24::24::24:

tomc1984

Stacey is out!!

Yes well done Joe, think because you go to the College I work at we should have a day off tomorrow. ( Should I say USED to go to College!)

Tess

Stacey is out!!

What a fabulous night at the X Factor, loved every single minute. I was rooting for Joe, but thought Olly was a fab contender, Olly will make it I think also. Joe was magnificent, I'm still on a high and like Les wept buckets!!
Susan Boyle just sang a fantastic song there, she is superb.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom