icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
SSoooooooooooooo
frustrated. SSSooooooooooo bored waiting. Sorry to be a pain but I cant wait until the holiday season is over, then perhaps my apartment will get built.!!!! Been coming on these boards since 2007 and still no nearer to being there.:frown:
:crying::crying::crying:

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
SSoooooooooooooo
I Know just how you feel Lesley as I am trying to be patient as well ,,,,,,,,,,,,but I want to see the building going up and what it really will look like. At least you have your holiday to look forward to soon and hopefully when we go out in October there should be big changes .

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
SSoooooooooooooo
Hi Joyce, Its nice to know that I am not alone in this.

When do they start buliding again after the summer break ? I thought it was September.
We only have about 5 weeks till we go, cant wait. Any pictures I take or information I can get I will pass on to you when we get back.

Take care.
Les xx

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
SSoooooooooooooo
Helllo Lesley,

I think they do start again in September,:224xb: wishful thinking. I have started my Turkey box and Martyn keeps tellin me to be carefull as we will need a crate to take it over lol.

Hope you have good holiday and it is only 6 weeks until we go with friends. There are 6 of us going and unfortunately both the men have just been made redundant ,so will have to have extra beers to cheer them up lol..:hehe:

Take care and chaat again soon xx Joyce

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
SSoooooooooooooo
:95im: you made me laugh about your Turkey box, whatever have you put in it ? would love to know.

Sorry to hear about your friends redundances, thats not nice, still as you say you will have to do your best to cheer them up :goof::goof:

Our friends who have an apartment already have said that we could store some bits in their place. trouble is I cant think of a bloomin thing to take and store.:eek:hwell:

Please let me know what you have in your Turkey bottom drawer.:hmm:

Les xx

joycelewis

Alkinkham hopefully 2010
SSoooooooooooooo
Re: Turkey Box

Hello Lesley'

My family are always teasing me about my Turkey :95im: box ,,,

Well whats in the box ,,,,,,,,2 sets of towels and baths mats in lovely chilli pepper colour ,,, 2 small quilted throws for sofa beds and a large throw which we got in Thialand and hoping to get some pictures when we go over in July.

I got some bits in the January sales well they were a bargain ,,,,,honestly only 25p each for kitchen knives,,,,,,,,,,, I hate not having good one to cut bread ect,,,,,,so that made hubby happy.

Also a lovely jazzzy beach cool bag with wheels which can be folded away when not using,,,so not doing too badly at monent:31:

That only leaves the apartments to bebuilt:77wu::hehe:

Take care Joyce

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
SSoooooooooooooo
Well Joyce you are doing well, so far all I have is a set of table cutlery.

Not to worry though I have been in touch with Pickfords for you and they are quite reasonable price wise, may take a few weeks to get there though :roundgrin

Im off now to try to learn a bit more Turkish. "Allahaismarladik" (not quite right cos I haven't got a turkish keyboard !!)

All the best Les.xxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom