jaimie

Spurs 3 of 3
All you Spurs fans out there in Turkey must be pleased at our recent form!! Three games three wins, first time in 49 yrs we've done that, things might well be looking up...Come on you Spurs!!!

Martyn

Spurs 3 of 3
Early days yet, Chelsea had a great start last season and I think Hull did well first half of the season.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Spurs 3 of 3
and even the famous man city started off well last season ! they were going to win the world cup !

martin

Martyn

Spurs 3 of 3
Just booked my tickets for the Chelsea v Spurs at The Bridge 20th Sept. Went last year 1-1, should be a good game both teams on form.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Spurs 3 of 3
Martyn lucky you i will be in turkey then so at least i can watch it for free !!!

May the best team win.

good luck

eve

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Spurs 3 of 3
Just booked my tickets for the Chelsea v Spurs at The Bridge 20th Sept. Went last year 1-1, should be a good game both teams on form.

Should be a great day for British football on the 20th as The Champions are set to destroy the council house pretenders at OT at 1.30 pm uk time, sadly I will have to watch it in Yali as my wife (also a season ticket holder) didnt consult the fixture list when she booked the flights

martin

stevecarol

Spurs 3 of 3
All you Spurs fans out there in Turkey must be pleased at our recent form!! Three games three wins, first time in 49 yrs we've done that, things might well be looking up...Come on you Spurs!!!

Make the most of it YOU know it will end in:boohoo:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Spurs 3 of 3
Will be the usual suspects at the top come the end of the season. You know, the teams who have to buy success.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Spurs 3 of 3
Thats the sort of comment you would expect from a "bitter" fan who supports a selling club,
Liverpool and Arsenal have not got big buying money, Man U balance the books on transfers ! not sure about chelsea though

never mind des theres always 5th !!!

martin

stevecarol

Spurs 3 of 3
Will be the usual suspects at the top come the end of the season. You know, the teams who have to buy success.

Hmmmmmmmmmm i think if The Arsenal had spent anything like the other top clubs we would not be going into our 5th year without a trophy.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Spurs 3 of 3
Thats the sort of comment you would expect from a "bitter" fan who supports a selling club,
Liverpool and Arsenal have not got big buying money, Man U balance the books on transfers ! not sure about chelsea though

never mind des theres always 5th !!!

martin

Haha, no chance methinks, struggling for 5th from bottom looks more realistic for us. Only got Arteta to sell now and there is only half decent players left. We need a billionaire !!!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom