SLEEPY

Spot of sunday lunch yali/bodrum
I fancy a spot of Sunday lunch of the meat and two veg variety in the Yali/Bodrum vicinity.
Any suggestions on a suitable establishment to resolve my culinary predicament.

Thanks in advance.

JML

Think Emrah does Sunday lunch, Kosede Restaurant Yalikavak.

This Sunday 09th March , we are serving Sunday Lunch. Roast Beef, Yorkshire Puddıng, Roast Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes and Vegetables followed of dessert .
2 courses for 28.00tl. Please Book your table now. Phone 0536 948 4766 or message on Facebook. Look forward to seeing you!!
Like ·

Last edited:

Helenm150

Marco's Turgutreis - roast beef, yorkshire pudding, gravy, roast and mashed potatoes, plenty of fresh vegetables (today - carrots, broccoli, cabbage, leeks and cauliflower) plus desert - 17.50TL

kemerkid

________
Well SLEEPY, it's a great shame you weren't in the Ortakent area this late afternoon, we have just finished a traditional English Sunday dinner of roast chicken, roast spuds, sprouts carrots and thick gravy. All washed down with a bottle of Dikmen.

SLEEPY

My house Martin, and it certainly would not make the what did I have for din dins thread!but I now have some recommendations for next Sunday

kemerkid

________
Marks out of ten? my wife always gets full marks.

On saturday we went to Gian Carlo in Turgutreis, we had pork chop, sausages, roast potatoes. chips, onion, thick gravy and carrots. Also soup for one, the girls had Italian Pizza and we had three afters. Oh and wine for two. Excellent service, All in 123TL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mag

Mag

Marks out of ten? my wife always gets full marks.

On saturday we went to Gian Carlo in Turgutreis, we had pork chop, sausages, roast potatoes. chips, onion, thick gravy and carrots. Also soup for one, the girls had Italian Pizza and we had three afters. Oh and wine for two. Excellent service, All in 123TL.

One of our favourite eateries. Love their pizzas.

Saoirse

It's THESE type of threads that make life worth living.

No controversy, no rows, no disputes -hell not even any sense meaning or point to them.

Sleepy you are the Shakespeare of Tlf when it comes to creating masterpiece tomes

SLEEPY

Philip that sod KK was having a fancy Sunday dinner and there I was tripping with hunger and no invite.
Shame on him.

How was the trip?

Saoirse

Excellent

Keeping on topic- Sunday lunch was excellent ( Surf n Turf) washed down by copious Guinness (3.48 Sterling) and diddly dee music to the wee small hours.

Hotel was amazing and great value. Would LOVE to live down there

Last edited:

SLEEPY

Right as I am up with the larks and clueless of the time of day I am well set to have my Sunday din dins put in front of me.
The front runners for my custom today will be Marco's in Turgutreis though I am open to any other suggestions!

Last edited:

kemerkid

________
I don't know Marco's so I can't comment but I know Gian Carlo's opposite Turgs D Marin. It is attached to Marin A hotel. Great food from a true Italian chef and if you are prepared to wait a little longer he will do a special for you if he has what's needed in the fridge. Even more exceptional than the food is the pricing, great stuff.

SLEEPY

Was going to write the full culinary on Marcos but cannot be arsed.
Summary;IMO the Sunday Roast was very very bland, best described as a combination of childhood school dinners and pub grub in early 80s.

Verdict:Listen to KK when going to Turgutreis!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Was going to write the full culinary on Marcos but cannot be arsed.
Summary;IMO the Sunday Roast was very very bland, best described as a combination of childhood school dinners and pub grub in early 80s.

Verdict:Listen to KK when going to Turgutreis!

Expat grub then....

SLEEPY

Don't fancy Turgutries so any suggestions for tomorrows din dins?

Top Bottom