spot blue sales
Hi guys
we have put a thread on before about wanting to buy , and all of you have been amazing we are still looking but might not be till next tear, we have been looking at property in Gumusluk for sale through the company Spot blue has anyone heard of these and any more advice our links to real websites would be fab, really looking at staying the 40 thousand pound mark. many thanks Donna and Thomas

stewy

spot blue sales
Hello both , we used spot blue 3 years ago to buy our villa , found them to be very professional, the main contact there is a person called Jayne , she's English . very helpful and honest

Robthered

spot blue sales
Hi, we bought our place through spot blue two years ago and just like the other comment found them good to deal with. Only one issue really the new Ramada hotel in Akbuk has been built behind our apartment since moving in, and if I'd known at the time I don't think I would have bought it, due to the increased noise and traffic.

Good luck with your search

spot blue sales
Hi guys

Thank you for geting back to us, i think a inspection visit is the way forward then we can view many and look at different parts that are still quite cheap

cjmpiper

spot blue sales
You've also got Carol & Mel at PPSTurkey.com (based in Bitez) who have properties all over the Bodrum Peninsula, and Lynne (on here) at Bodrumpropertyservices.com if something takes your fancy in the Gundogan area. Can highly recommend both of them.
Good luck!!

Frank&Mary

spot blue sales
Spot Blue always seem to have a good number of properties advertised in English on the Rightmove site, so they are definitely pitching to British buyers as well as Turkish customers.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom