IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Sportswashing
So, the money grab continues. Is it time for us to be informed who sponsors these money grabbing sports men and sillybrities? Then we can boycott their products until changes are made.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Sportswashing
So, the money grab continues. Is it time for us to be informed who sponsors these money grabbing sports men and sillybrities? Then we can boycott their products until changes are made.
Money is the only thing that matters to them, they would take money off isi

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Sportswashing
Slightly different I know but I cannot see how all these spoiled Prem players can 'take the knee' every match, wear 'Rainbow laces' and then attend a World Cup' in Qatar. The only one I can see who may decide not to go is Marcus Rashford. Personally I would like to see some of the F1 drivers 'test positive' before the Grand Prix in sad arabia, and be 'unable to go'

Kanga

Sportswashing
I'm more annoyed about the Williams team taking sponsorship from KINGSPAN which will be plastered on theore cars. What is Mercedes thinking?

For the unaware amongst us, KS is the firm that manufactured the cladding for Grenfell Tower.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Sportswashing
I'm more annoyed about the Williams team taking sponsorship from KINGSPAN which will be plastered on theore cars. What is Mercedes thinking?

For the unaware amongst us, KS is the firm that manufactured the cladding for Grenfell Tower.

Kingspan told The Guardian newspaper: "Kingspan played no role in the design of the cladding system on Grenfell Tower, where its K15 product constituted approximately 5% of the insulation and was used as a substitute product without Kingspan's knowledge in a system that was not compliant with the building regulations.

Kanga

Sportswashing
. . . . So that's alright then.

When will sad arbia release women convicted of driving before it was allowed, from prison? There are women still in jail after the law was changed to allow(!) women to drive. What's the problem? Oh yes, silly me, they're women.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Sportswashing
. . . . So that's alright then.

When will sad arbia release women convicted of driving before it was allowed, from prison? There are women still in jail after the law was changed to allow(!) women to drive. What's the problem? Oh yes, silly me, they're women.

No it isn't allright then, nor is claiming Kingspan manufactured the cladding for Grenfell, totally misleading. Kingspan manufacture insulation for all and sundry, some of that insulation was used in cladding Grenfell, The issue with Kingspan is they changed the composition of the particular insulation that had passed safety testing to one that didn't and kept the same specification name which meant they could use the earlier safety certification.

"Kingspan had changed the chemical composition of the insulation in 2006, a year after the successful 2005 fire test which was then used in the product’s marketing literature for nearly fifteen years before the test report was withdrawn in October last year.

A 2007 fire test of the newer, changed version of K15 had turned a laboratory into a “raging inferno” which had to be extinguished before the end of the test out of fears that it would endanger the laboratory."

Its so easy to forget the minor things in life.

Sportswashing
You never know Ibo. I posted on an advertising post on Linkedin about more people being able to afford one if they didn't have massive cladding bills

Latest Posts

Top Bottom