Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Spooky or What?!!!
About ten minutes ago I'm sat here enjoying my dose of TLF, and my Hubby is watching the TV. All of a sudden there is a mighty crash, I hear Hubby get up to investigate and into the kitchen he goes and he finds nothing untoward. I ask "What's happened", and I hear "Oh Bloody Hell", "what is it I ask. A bottle of wine has exploded in our wine rack in the Dining Room, it wasn't the fact of losing a bottle from our racks, but the mess all over the floor. My first fear was 'Oh hope it's not one of my reds, I leg it down the stairs and it's a bottle of white wine. Thankfully, we have wooden floors downstairs so between us we've dried it all up. But I thought that's spooky, especially after I'd just read Pineapple1 (Dianes) post about the green dots text under our Avatars. Btw upon reading mine it says "I am a glorious beacon of light", lol.

Anyone else had spooky things happening recently?

Last edited:

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Spooky or What?!!!
Wow Lesley... spooky tale indeed... perhaps that would be a good idea for a thread... "tales of the unexpected" Lol.

You're my beacon of light Lesley.
Keep an eye on your reds...hehehe

Alan.

ted j

Spooky or What?!!!
Quite a few years ago, Kath & i were watching a film we'd taped, when it finished, we were arguing about who's turn it was to brew up. when Suzy our dog, leapt out from under the coffee table(her favourite snooze place) and started to whine at a corner of the living room. I went outside an looked about, and nothing ,so i brewed up and went back into the living room . Kath and i were talking, when Suzy jumped up again and did the same thing. so this time, i got a torch, and had a really good check outside.Again, nothing. about 20 minutes later we found out the cause, it was a sunday night, and when we stopped the video, we wern't really taking notice of whatever programme was on. it was the South bank show, and Melvin Bragg was talking to Andrew Lloyd Webber about his musicals, Evita, Starlight Express ,CATS!!!!! (Suzy Must Have Heard Him Say The "C" Word and went ballistic) .Ted

Tess

Spooky or What?!!!
you have a jinn in your house... ooooooo

Zuber, really is it ME!!!!!!

What is a jinn in the house - Do you mean Jinx ?????

:sick::sick:Everytime I feel I am keeping up with the
young set, I get more and more confused :sick::sick:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Spooky or What?!!!
Wow, a couple of weeks ago posters went up in or town advertising a Psychic Festival, why advertise, it is the same weekend every year. Any Psychic knows that.

Tess, google Djinn, particularly the reference to the Islamic take on the bottler.

Steve.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Spooky or What?!!!
Wow, a couple of weeks ago posters went up in or town advertising a Psychic Festival, why advertise, it is the same weekend every year. Any Psychic knows that.

Tess, google Djinn, particularly the reference to the Islamic take on the bottler.

Steve.

So is that a bottler Djinn ? (Sorry couldn't resist that)

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Spooky or What?!!!
Zuber, really is it ME!!!!!!

What is a jinn in the house - Do you mean Jinx ?????

:sick::sick:Everytime I feel I am keeping up with the
young set, I get more and more confused :sick::sick:

sorry Tess... a jinn is another being which god has created on earth made of smokeless fire who live with us but we cannot see. they have same religions but have extra powers as such as morphing into people, animals and they like to decieve. Some are good, some are bad just like people, the bad ones play tricks and try to lead people away from god. this is in Islamic belief x x x x
have u heard of the western term Geenie? am sure u have.

leylaasena

Spooky or What?!!!
Sorry to be boring but wine can continue to ferment in the bottle if the bottle isn't 100% sterile.

I used to make wine and have had a few expolde with the build-up of gas inside.

So don't lose any sleep or worry about jinns

Latest Posts

Top Bottom