butt007

Warren
Spider--- aagggg!!!
I had been out to our local Kulture Park to watch Man.U play Basticas(sort of name) we got back 12.30a.m, I said g,night to my friend and turned to go to my front door, and---oh my god**^"~~!! there was the biggest spider I have ever seen on the step, it had a head and body about 1ins long, and a leg span of about 6ins and was jet black and hairy.
My mate would'nt come anywhere near, so I touched it with the tip of my shoe, it shot like greased lightning across the tiles,wow! did it move.
Has anybody else seen any like this? my one regret is I should have got my camera before it cleared off.
Warren:dooh:

juco

Spider--- aagggg!!!
I know you didn`t but........

The turks might wonder why we always want to kill spiders and creepy crawlies and think we are cruel and don`t understand it.

Yet we don`t understand why they want to kill dogs.

Maybe some time in the future we will meet in the middle and understand each other.

:) Just a thought.

Spider--- aagggg!!!
Yyes we saw one once but it was brown, I saw it out of the corner of my eye and thought it was a mouse, never seen one so big outside of a zoo. Very scary

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Spider--- aagggg!!!
killing a spider is a huge sin in islam... so carefull not to kill 1 infront of a muslim! x x x

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Spider--- aagggg!!!
when we first moved into our house my husband shouted down from the bathroom, theres a spider up here bring a glass (which we use to collect them and put them outside) I took up the biggest glass we had, probably a pint beer glass and when I got up to the bathroom the spider moved and we realised that there was no way it was going to fit into the glass! we ended up having to use a plastic storage box, very scary indeed, luckily nothing like that has shown its face since!

teresa

Free Thinker
Spider--- aagggg!!!
Yyes we saw one once but it was brown, I saw it out of the corner of my eye and thought it was a mouse, never seen one so big outside of a zoo. Very scary

I think I have one of those in my garden, it shoots out of the undergrowth when I use the hosepipe. I also thought it was a mouse and it was so quick it took a few attempts to get a good look at it. The body is visibly furry.

It is too big to kill - it would go pop if you trod on it, although you would have to catch it first. The one thing it did do was remind me of the need to wear gloves when weeding etc.

butt007

Warren
Spider--- aagggg!!!
No KKOB, this was'nt quite so fleshy as the one in your picture, the legs were thin and around 3ins long but had a few long hairs and it was jet black.
Warren

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Spider--- aagggg!!!
This is what we get every year:

51f0yc.jpg

Large, with hairy legs but definitely brown.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Spider--- aagggg!!!
killing a spider is a huge sin in islam... so carefull not to kill 1 infront of a muslim! x x x

I hope all those who set off bombs in Baghdad, parts of Afghanistan and elsewhere, are advised of the horror that it causes Muslims if spiders are killed. We must ensure all spiders and other innocent creatures are cleared from these areas so that terrorists don't cause offence to other Muslims whilst murdering all and sundry.

Steve.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Spider--- aagggg!!!
I hope all those who set off bombs in Baghdad, parts of Afghanistan and elsewhere, are advised of the horror that it causes Muslims if spiders are killed. We must ensure all spiders and other innocent creatures are cleared from these areas so that terrorists don't cause offence to other Muslims whilst murdering all and sundry.

Steve.

wot the hell kind of comment was that???........how vulgur! whats terrorists got to do with normal islam and its teaching? and shame on the person who thanked you for that post!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom