zozatky

Speeding fines.!!
Has anyone that has paid there car tax been hit with a speeding fine the dont know about.?

Pointed out to me by a fellow expat he got hit with a 382 tl fine at the tax office for 3 speeding tickets.

the road in Question is the Kusadasi to Soke at the road junction heading into Kusadasi were you can turn left for the back road into town just passed the Holliday complex Shark Tatil Koyu the normal road speed is 80kph but at a road junction its down to 50kph did any one know that .Drivers beaware.
:37:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Speeding fines.!!
So if the posted road speed is 80 then the guy was probably doing over 100 in a 50, explains the high dollar tickets.

Biker Bob

zozatky

Speeding fines.!!
So if the posted road speed is 80 then the guy was probably doing over 100 in a 50, explains the high dollar tickets.

Biker Bob

Correction the road is a Duel carrageway with a speed limit of 80 kmp with various junctions the Turkish highway code as implimented by Whoever. Your guess is as good as mine says whether you are turning or going past the junction you must reduce your speed to 50 kmp this does not seem to be commonly know. unless anyone know different.:37:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Speeding fines.!!
Correction the road is a Duel carrageway with a speed limit of 80 kmp with various junctions the Turkish highway code as implimented by Whoever. Your guess is as good as mine says whether you are turning or going past the junction you must reduce your speed to 50 kmp this does not seem to be commonly know. unless anyone know different.:37:

LOL...no surprise to me....it probably changes dailey...lol

Biker Bob

CPA-Kusadasi

Speeding fines.!!
if you speed on this road about 80 km you can get the penalty.becaouse of there is a radar of police departmants on this roads.and if you are speded more than the % 10 of speed highh limit the penalty is will b. double.

zozatky

Speeding fines.!!
if you speed on this road about 80 km you can get the penalty.becaouse of there is a radar of police departmants on this roads.and if you are speded more than the % 10 of speed highh limit the penalty is will b. double.
Sorry i dont understand the point of your post. explaine please.

is that the one they hold the jousting contest on?

Peregrine still using the one liners then

Last edited by a moderator:

alison09400

Speeding fines.!!
I thnk most Kusadasi residents know there's a unmarked police car sitting in the same spot every day as the traffic starts to slow down once they pass the Tatil Koyu. It's the "out-of-towners" who usually get caught. :rolleyes:

If you're caught speeding you're usually stopped by the police control further down the road....maybe you're friend wasn't stopped as he was in an MA/MB reg car, and the police couldn't be hassled with trying to speak english. :noidea:

zozatky

Speeding fines.!!
Allison . He was heading towards Town, not towards Soke or the unmarked police radar car .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom