martin m

sorry but !!
Hi all
I feel a little guilty starting this thread but think ive missed the boat somewhere, ive read loads about habitation certificate and Tapu with x in wrong box, and have revelled in the fact that our x is in the correct box, but today while out in the lorry it dawned on me that i still dont actually have a habitation certificate even though i have KAT MULKIYETI.
Am i right that i will still be fined if i dont get a habitation certificate, or am i excused because of the tapu being crossed correctly, and if i do need to actually aquire the document what do i need and and where do i take it.
I know theres been loads posted about this topic but most of it is from folk with the other box crossed on their tapu.
sorry to bring this up again thanks in advance.
martin:dizzy:

Martyn

sorry but !!
I think the fact you have the right box ticked means you are ok. I read somewhere on here recently that you don't have to have the Hab Cert itself but it has been issued.

red

sorry but !!
I hope you are OK Martin as we are the same - we have X in the 'right' box. Last year we met a lovely Irish couple in Yali who tried to advise about getting the 2nd Tapu. We were clueless about their point but now I know what they meant!

martin m

sorry but !!
Hi catweazle
Its friday evening end of the week and it took me 30 seconds to work out what you were on about, too sharp for me lol
martin

ronzeus

sorry but !!
Martin ,you are fine,the only problem you will have is if you sell and the buyer insists on the habitation certificate the local council offices will charge you for a copy.

martin m

sorry but !!
Hi all
Thanks for all the replies, spookily i also recieved the regular newsletter from Oracle estates today (our builder),and it was stated in it that they had several customers going into the office asking about habitation certificates and tapus crosses due to hearing about possibility of fines, and we have all been told "all oracle complexes have habitation certificates issued" and we dont have to do anything.
What a relief, well done Oracle.
martin

Maidmarion

sorry but !!
Will the Turks get fined as well as the foreigners??? If their X is in the wrong box.

Or is it just another money making scam to get money of us.

MM

Latest Posts

Top Bottom