cancun

Sooooo Embarrassed
Hiya Everyone!
I can't believe i didn't introduce myself!!! i just joined about a week ago and i'm really enjoying all the banter that goes on. I'm in the process of trying to buy a property in Altinkum...hopefully Prestige Apartments?? Anyone know it? due to be built by next June. Anyway, i live in Northern Ireland on the border with Donegal. My Husband and i have just had a wee baby boy who we called Tiarnán. (irish for Lord and Chief) He is now four months but should only be two months as he was a premature. Can't believe that we're buying a holiday home but so excited and nervous about it!! So thats me introduced now, sorry guys i didn't do it earlier!!
Carol

Sooooo Embarrassed
Carol
Hi, we have talked already, but hi anyway. Congratulations on Tiarnán, he will be Lord and Chief of a small part of Turkey soon. Good luck with the apartment, which website have you seen it on?

Ken

cancun

Sooooo Embarrassed
I saw it on a few websites. goldensun homes and also Turkey4life. turkey4life is the actual construction company that is building it or rather that it is selling it for the construction company. the company building it is ASEM. THey are building Marina Court, Marina Park, and Sunrise Apartments.

Sooooo Embarrassed
cancun, i mentioned that i know bhari who is involved with building one of the sires not sure as all not owned by the same people

rickshaw

Sooooo Embarrassed
Hi Carol and a warm welcome from big chief Rick.What a lovely name for you're boy. With a name like cancun,are you sure you're going to Turkey and not Mexico? ;)Rick. :)

cancun

Sooooo Embarrassed
Thats were i went on my hoenymoon.. it was pure heaven!!!Once in a life time trip unfortunately. But now i get to visit turkey and i'm really looking forward to it

rickshaw

Sooooo Embarrassed
Hi Carol,we stayed in cancun too,nice holiday. But when it rained,boy did it rain.One minute you're sunbathing,the next its chucking it down :). Rick.

Gail

Sooooo Embarrassed
Hi Carol and welcome to the forum and congratulations on the birth of your little chief [:X] It is a friendly forum and with so many people with the same interest, you can find out almost anything you want.

Welcome again ;)

Gail:)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom