IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Some current prices in Turkey
We had to take wolfie to the vet today, she has an infection on her side. the vet was concerned it may also be cancerous, X-Ray, Blood test, Antibiots (enough for a week) 670TL, I dread to think what we would have paid in europe. She is progressing nicely!

Saoirse

Our vet for our cats in Spain was incredible but a standard minimum appointment fee of €25 applies before any treatment or medication

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
We had to take wolfie to the vet today, she has an infection on her side. the vet was concerned it may also be cancerous, X-Ray, Blood test, Antibiots (enough for a week) 670TL, I dread to think what we would have paid in europe. She is progressing nicely!
Had Nora Cat in the Cat menders in Lanark for 3 nights, and the Royal Dick for 4 nights loads of tests and treatments after being bashed up by another unknown cat, total cost will be between £3000 and £4000 but every little helps so we flashed our Tesco Clubcard (Cat Insurance £70 per year each)

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Cat to the vet yesterday, including pick up and return (he lives three apartment blocks up the road), haircut, claws cut and shampoo = 160TL. Which is 50TL more than it was last Autumn.

Ian

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Beer in cans , triangular openers , blood everywhere .
Drive you to drink.
Steve

Here in B.G. we've just had 2 of our Cats neutered, 1 Boy Cat and I Female.

30 leva for the Male Cat, and 40 leva for the Female Cat. With no other fees.

jakebeak

I wouldn't try giving your cats beer even though it will work out cheaper than going to the vet lol!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom