mollag

Kipper restorer
Some current prices in Turkey
We bought some ice creams two days ago in Bozburun, lovely stuff, we were a little surprised when we were given three bottles of water as part change, better than the old style "chewing gum" small change IMHO

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
With me been unable to look after the building anymore. We are paying 25 tl a month only for the stairs and garden, which is always covered in leaves because of neighbours trees. Cleaning every 15days. The first month great second month no garden done so I met the lady drink OK, we talked for a bit and I asked what the problem was the answer only got 150ti wages. So me being me straight up to 2nd floor what the fu*k is going on. Give the lady the money or I will tell the neighbours your are a robbing bar stuard. So back to topic 200 tl a month for the cleaning lady.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
What price is it in the uk? I can't believe some idiot would pay up to £6500 for a bottle of that or something similar just because its been made in 1666 and bottled in 2019
You got a dodgy calculator enoch, without one I make it around £530

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
You got a dodgy calculator enoch, without one I make it around £530
Same name but there are loads of different ones from £35 I can't find that one but there were loads of prices 300 200 75 all In £s that's why I asked what price is it in the uk. The £6500 was in sterling in the uk not lira.
Photo of UK prices noe

Screenshot_20220921_173825_com.android.chrome_compress51.jpg

Last edited:

Rua

Migros is generally more expensive for alcohol than local tekel shops.For example , Isabey is 129TL in Migros whereas in local Tekel shops it can be found for 85 or 90TL. If you drink Scotch or whiskey try Yeni Erdem Drink centre in Alsancak.They stock a lot of whiskey varieties.I don't drink either but my husband likes Teeling and they stock that.

cigliboy

Migros is generally more expensive for alcohol than local tekel shops.For example , Isabey is 129TL in Migros whereas in local Tekel shops it can be found for 85 or 90TL. If you drink Scotch or whiskey try Yeni Erdem Drink centre in Alsancak.They stock a lot of whiskey varieties.I don't drink either but my husband likes Teeling and they stock that.
Thank you Rua,but I only like beer ! It was in Macrocentre in Mavisehir today.

Reactions: Rua

esb1841

Same name but there are loads of different ones from £35 I can't find that one but there were loads of prices 300 200 75 all In £s that's why I asked what price is it in the uk. The £6500 was in sterling in the uk not lira.
Photo of UK prices noe

View attachment 30775

What price is it in the uk? I can't believe some idiot would pay up to £6500 for a bottle of that or something similar just because its been made in 1666 and bottled in 2019
longmorn 1966 is different from the bottle in the Turkish shop

Me personally I wouldn't pay £530 or £6,750 for a bottle of whisky

enoch

Top Poster Of Month

longmorn 1966 is different from the bottle in the Turkish shop

Me personally I wouldn't pay £530 or £6,750 for a bottle of whisky
I know I can't find that one I put it for an example for the same make. That's why I asked for the price of the same in UK.

429nufc

One of my clients is a collector of supposed rare whiskies , they seem to be for looking at not for drinking
I had another 2 who got into it and then got out of it at a small loss
The latest wheeze is apparently rare watches which supposedly are increasing in value as soon as they are bought.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom