Kanga

Some current prices in Turkey
Walked to town so we didnt have to bother about drink/drive, one hour stroll, taxi back home. Home-made seafood filled pasta parcels , rocket salad with parmesan, 2 huge fillets of grouper with lemon sauce, saute spuds and fresh veg, one chocolate mousse and one almond parfait, 2 carafes of house white, 2 digestifs, coffee. TL1130. A very happy birthday boy.

Davutlar is huge now, tens of thousands of Turks have bought villas and apartments their in the last two or three years.
That is probably the difference between Davutlar & Alanya, Antalya, Fethiye etc. Turks have been buying there rather than foreigners. The Turks won't pay the sky high prices even if they can afford them

Reactions: Rua

kevkj

That is probably the difference between Davutlar & Alanya, Antalya, Fethiye etc. Turks have been buying there rather than foreigners. The Turks won't pay the sky high prices even if they can afford them
I agree, hugely popular area with Turks in summer.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Davutlar is huge now, tens of thousands of Turks have bought villas and apartments their in the last two or three years.
I was meaning Russian, Ukraine Europe that's when it will change. It will not be if they come it will be when they come.

shash

shash
Turks are buying on our sitesi which is good I think. Hope our for sale property will be affordable to Turkish people. Or almost anyone that wants to buy it.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Turks are buying on our sitesi which is good I think. Hope our for sale property will be affordable to Turkish people. Or almost anyone that wants to buy it.
Sounds good, but only if they are preared to stump up the aidat every month. Our site in Bodrum could not open the pool one year due to defaulting owners, some very rich too. One was a famous actor who had appeared on broadway.

Last edited:

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Sounds good, but only if they are preared to stump up the aidat every month. Our site in Bodrum could not open the pool one year due to defaulting owners, some very rich too.
That has always been a bug with the turkish aidat

SLEEPY

Ibo is spot on regardless how wealthy they are or appear to be.. getting them to pay the aidat is a huge pain in the bottom.
Hence they prefer foreigners who tend to be less problematic with payments.

Last edited:

Rua

There will be a 30% increase on alcohol. One local tekel told me wine would be 175TL.
Stocked up on beer today at 18TL and bought Isabey wine for 65 Lira at another local tekel whereas it's 89 TL at Migros.
Perhaps the holiday makers will not be happy at the increase in prices.
My morning porridge is on sale though at Migros.Porridge is generally reduced though as I don't think many Turks eat it.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
There will be a 30% increase on alcohol. One local tekel told me wine would be 175TL.
Stocked up on beer today at 18TL and bought Isabey wine for 65 Lira at another local tekel whereas it's 89 TL at Migros.
Perhaps the holiday makers will not be happy at the increase in prices.
My morning porridge is on sale though at Migros.Porridge is generally reduced though as I don't think many Turks eat it.
What price is porridge at Migros?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom