Lynn2

lynn2
Solidarity with the British association or as ref to as CAB
Hello all,

has anyone out there had dealings with the above ? They are located in Cumhuriyet Cadd near rebuilt [almost] mosque in Didim town. I understand they use an independant solicitor from Soke. What are your experiences.........?

dawningram

dawn ingram
HI...we used them last year to assist us with the purchase of a property when we had all but given up because the estate agent turned out to be corrupt and swindled us and the seller out of a few grand. they were brilliant... Fulya (the solicitor there) gave us an enterpreteur (Gilda) who went with us to all the diferent depts, companies etc. that we needed to deal with to get the TAPU...it took 2 appointments with her and for about £100 quid each (us and seller) she managed to get us the TAPU. When you consider what the Turkish agents are charging...i.e.thousands... that is AMAZING . So I would recommend them highly to you...they are not rip-off merchants. Good Luck with whatever it is you need help with..I hope it works out for you - Dawn

Also... the person we bought from is using them because her other property has been repossessed...and also(!!) some frinds of ours are using them because their property builder is decidely dodgy and not forthcoming with the TAPU. If you want me to put you in touch with either of them, personal message me and i'll ask them if they will talk to you - they are actually using the Soke solicitor so they have experience in that area. As said above, Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynn2

lynn2
thanks, have already made appointment................

Latest Posts

Top Bottom