akbukowl

Solar energy producing beach umbrellas
We looked into this for our site 27 blocks containing 72 properties we had quotes of $120,000 USD to install and no guarantee available to sell the production of electricity to the grid.
Its something I can't get my head around with Countries like Turkey with the abundance of sun available ,I would have thought there would be some sort of plan to harness what nature provides

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
We looked into this for our site 27 blocks containing 72 properties we had quotes of $120,000 USD to install and no guarantee available to sell the production of electricity to the grid.
Its something I can't get my head around with Countries like Turkey with the abundance of sun available ,I would have thought there would be some sort of plan to harness what nature provides

We put a system in 4 years ago using one side of our garage roof. We installed an 8kW invertor to enable us to panel the other side to sell back to the grid. however I was put off by the 18% KDV and the 1500 Euro application fee to have out licence to sell back to the grid.
To me it seems so small minded when you have people like us willing to install at our own expense yet we are still taking about the need for nuclear

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
These parasols are simply offering solar powered usb charging and a rechargeable light/powerbank, no more. On the Greek Island of Tilos they recently installed new bus shelters with the same solar powered facilities in, you just hope the one and only bus is late whilst your phone charges.

Martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom