peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Sod it, I'm giving it up :)
Today I have made my mind up once and for all. No more idle threats, no empty promises, my mind is made up.
I don't even enjoy it anymore, and I enjoy the after effects even less, so
I'm giving up the booze :D

I'm not a regular drinker anyway, but I do tend to binge a bit when I do. I really feel awful afterwards and it takes away any of the fun in drinking for me, so no more hangovers, no more feeling knackered for days afterwards. I'm going tea total as from today :)

Harem

I've cliqued
Pete, you don't have to go tea total, you can have coffee too.

jeanne

Today I have made my mind up once and for all. No more idle threats, no empty promises, my mind is made up.

I'm not a regular drinker anyway, but I do tend to binge a bit when I do. I really feel awful afterwards and it takes away any of the fun in drinking for me, so no more hangovers, no more feeling knackered for days afterwards. I'm going tea total as from today :)

I bet your hangover was made worse by the result at Old Trafford today. You know that place in Salford:roundgrin

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
OMG, have you caught something from BOB???????? :77wu:

What's wrong with you?????

Good luck on giving up. I will never give up alcohol. I like it too much. I dont drink enough to get ill or have a hangover the next day, well very rarely, like once a year or less. I drink enough to feel slightly merry, but not enough to get drunk or ill. I cannot cope with being ill or hungover. I drink little but often rather than go a while without and then binge..

cheers

Martyn

Pete's forum account has been hacked, there is no way that is Pete posting :D

v6cod

Living in Okcular

:roundgrin

maggie

Well folks I will admit I had a Raki and Visne juice for my breakfast.!!!!!

Well it is Sunday I live in Turkey and if I want to drink Raki for breakfast I will.

No intention of ever giving up Raki it loves me too much.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

Lindacm

Good for you, I hope you keep it up...well done.:roundgrin

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
I rarely drink. I don't enjoy the taste and don't like the effects. Good luck hope it makes you feel better.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
PETE,

no effes whilst sitting on the balcony??????

What's the world coming to!!!!!!! :77wu:

Jeannie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom