So who is making pancakes?
I nearly forgot about pancake day but since I mentioned it my seven year old daughter is insisting we have pancakes tonight.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
We had our `Pancake Day ` last Tuesday - as it was half term and I had my grandsons to stay - thoroughly enjoyed by all !

matty

Well i made some earlier, but i did think that i was a week late.:dance:
I hope you all enjoy yours as much as we have just done.

Oh i forgot..and i love pancakes..but i make them regularly anyway..the only thing i miss is Tate and Lyles Golden Syrup....ive never seen any here

The reception class children at my school made pancakes this afternoon...I was in my classroom drooling ;o)

pipermam

I made them with my class of 11 year olds today, the old fashioned way, by hand. We ate them with lemon and sugar. The halls were filled with the smell of them cooking. Many parents passing the room, as they collected their infant children, peered hopefully around the door in the hope of some leftovers!

ChrisBobs

I have just come home from a nice night in front of the fire with 10 or so friends gobbling up some great pancakes, savoury then with lemon & sugar or some maple syrup..., all made by hostess P. Had a bit of fun with the last of the batter deciding who was best 'tosser' or 'flipper'???!!!

Balkan_Lady

I make it-very often.:) its so faster to cook.
i like them with chocolate or jam-better strawberry.mmmmmmmm delicate..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom