Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
So excited !!!
Well it has been 15 months since I breathed Yalikavak fresh air and ate fresh market fruit and stroked my 2 beautiful cats who I miss soooooo much. So I am so delighted to be coming home just for 2 weeks.

Loads of issues still going on that mean we have to continue to live in the UK and we are making the best of it despite financial meltdown but I am lucky to have an adoptive family for my girls who are dotty about them as well.

Now back to the packing as I need to reduce the kilos or I will be paying excess :lol:

tomc1984

So excited !!!
Enjoy, we have a few more days here and just do not want to go back to the UK, won't say home because we regard Yalikavak now as home.

So excited !!!
Kim, I'm so glad you are able to come back even if it's only for a short visit. I hope I get to meet you this time!
Have a fab time xx

lynne

So excited !!!
Kim have a great two weeks and enjoy every minute of it, both out and about in Yali and with your cats.
Enjoy !!! :thumbup:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
So excited !!!
Have an absolutely wonderful time Kim, I know what you mean, it's like that Friday feeling. The meeting of your kitties and friends you've not seen for ages too.

:114mf:

Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
So excited !!!
Have an absolutely wonderful time Kim, I know what you mean, it's like that Friday feeling. The meeting of your kitty's and friends you've not seen for ages too.

:114mf:

Had to read that a couple of times dear. Glad you said kitties, missus explained it to me, not what I thought......

Latest Posts

Top Bottom