Mushroom

Snouts in the Trough
He (Sunak) is about to make a load of changes and airbnb will most likely be one to get affected.
If he doesn't mess with It, I am looking at it as a future income generator but as always, I do a lot of research first.
The key to any successful rental is not to have unnecessary high rental fees.
Too many greedy renters makes a great opportunity for a sensible renter to take a slice of the market.
I wouldn't use an agency or a mortgage.

Kanga

Snouts in the Trough

So no-one on here has ever put chargeable expenses on to an expenses account? Come off it!

What if they parked all day outside the ULEZ and charged expenses for the parking and a taxi to the H o P? How quickly would someone on here be accusing them of snouts in the trough?

Another ignorant journalist who uses a noun as a verb, since when has 'expensing' been a verb. Gross!

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Snouts in the Trough
So no-one on here has ever put chargeable expenses on to an expenses account? Come off it!

What if they parked all day outside the ULEZ and charged expenses for the parking and a taxi to the H o P? How quickly would someone on here be accusing them of snouts in the trough?

Another ignorant journalist who uses a noun as a verb, since when has 'expensing' been a verb. Gross!
Why are they not setting a Green example and driving all electric? Can get a good one for £70k

Mushroom

Snouts in the Trough
Who would actually pay any of these muppets for 'Advice'?
Simple solution - If you want to be an MP, get elected and do that job. It's a good number with not just the pay but all the expenses.
If you want to advise, be a consultant or a lobbyist - go and do it, after standing down as an MP.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom