John O' Dreams

Most Valued Member
Snouts in the Trough
UK oil exploration in Falklands opposed

South American nations have rejected British oil exploration in the disputed Falkland Islands, as tensions between the United Kingdom and Argentina escalate before the 30th anniversary of their war over the archipelago. Argentina said it would take legal action against any companies involved in oil exploration off the islands, known as the Islas Malvinas in South America, as part of a drive to pressure Britain into sovereignty talks. Britain has vowed to defend the remote island cluster off the toe of South America, saying it will negotiate sovereignty or oil rights only in the unlikely event that the 3,000 islanders request it. “The military presence of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland in the Islas Malvinas ... goes against the region’s policy to seek a peaceful solution to the sovereignty dispute, and (the region) reiterates its rejection of that presence,” the foreign ministers of the UNASUR grouping of South American nations said in a joint statement. “It also rejects unilateral British activities in the disputed zone, which include, among other things, the exploration and exploitation of renewable and non-renewable Argentine natural resources as well as military exercises.”

Gulf Times – Qatar’s top-selling English daily newspaper - Britain/Ireland

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Snouts in the Trough
The mad cow has even managed to cheese off the Spanish and it takes some doing to get them off their collective arses. She has stated she will take the REPSOL refinery into state ownership. Apparently even the King of Spain phoned her and asked her not to be so silly.
How is all this going to effect my corned beef? I've not read the tin recently. Are they still our main suppliers?

Pete

Camden

Snouts in the Trough
Sandy Adam’s Springfield Property ltd ...not bad return for your money ... Sandy .....

Anger as £650m contract for SNP donor approved after Nicola Sturgeon meeting she failed to declare

Building tycoon Sandy Adam’s Springfield Property Ltd gave £100,000 to the Nationalists between 2015 and 2016 and in December 2019 the firm received permission to construct the 3000-home Durieshill village in Stirlingshire.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Snouts in the Trough
Us poor old Athiests are pretty much left out at Easter :( So I thought, Why not be a God Botherer for just the Easter Period :unsure: I mean, there are loads of instant Irishmen on Patrick's day, so I did a googly look for a suitable nonsense to become for the long weekend, here are my choices. Rasta looking favorite.

12342727_545460692296905_5948835901452537772_n.jpg

mollag

Kipper restorer
Snouts in the Trough
Us poor old Athiests are pretty much left out at Easter :( So I thought, Why not be a God Botherer for just the Easter Period :unsure: I mean, there are loads of instant Irishmen on Patrick's day, so I did a googly look for a suitable nonsense to become for the long weekend, here are my choices. Rasta looking favorite.

View attachment 21636
Oh poop, mis posted , sorry

mollag

Kipper restorer
Snouts in the Trough
Investigation into Cameron's lobbying.
Bet you this will be another whitewash. (I wonder which of boris's chums sources the whitewash, probably his publican)
The Tories, giving your money to their friends for eleven years---please can we have some more?

Hilsjw

Snouts in the Trough
Although a Tory voter, I never liked David Cameron - a slippery snake if ever there was one. Never forgot the way he ran away after the Brexit vote. He appears to have gown AWOL again ! Apparently he has helped himself to taxpayers money on dodgy property deals to enrich himself. Of course, he's "done nothing wrong"

Mushroom

Snouts in the Trough
Probably will go down as one of the worst PM's ever.
The man was coaxed, not that he needed to be very hard, to do the lobbying from one of his puppet masters on the expectation that as a reward he would receive shares which would have been worth millions had the plan come to fruition.
It didn't. 🔔end.

Mushroom

Snouts in the Trough
We don't have the right because it is their system devised and supported by them. Try doing some of the iffy deeds and deals in any other job and you get a P45 if caught out. With this set up, allow the dust to settle, do a few tours with a book or whatever and the peerage will follow.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom