Spyrogal

Sally from Yali
Snake!
Was advised about an hour ago that a 6ft long snake on our sitesi has gone up our drainpipe and won't come out - our friends staying there are doing the very British thing and making tea for all comers but so far it's stuck and won't come out. What i want to know is - do snakes have reverse? Or can it only go forwards? Never been close enough to find out...

Sally
:confused:

Harem

I've cliqued
Snake!
I've seen lots of pictures of snakes (and seen some real ones here), but never noticed a gear lever on any of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

mollag

Kipper restorer
Snake!
They are muy flexible and will come back out when its ready, probably a coluber snake, non venomous but will bite if cornered. Lovely beasts but if in doubt treat as deadly. We had one visit us to take the baby birds under our tiles, got fotees as well!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Snake!
Maybe better with a flute, sorry it's not funny, I've gone cold thinking about a slippery sssssssnnnnaaaakkkkeee in my pipes!

Fendouglas

Gangless!
Snake!
It's not going to do you any harm while up the drainpipe and, as humans are not the natural prey of reptiles, will probably try to avoid you when it comes out providing you do not corner or frighten it.

Also they are very good at eating small vermin!

waterbaby

Snake!
Oooooh nasssssssssssty. We had one in the garden a couple of weeks ago, a bloody big bugger too. If you see it come out chop off its head.

D

Deleted member 13863

Snake!
A friend of a friend found one in her garden 3 weeks ago, she screemed and her turkish neighbour came out and cut its head off. He said that if bitten, its venim would have killed a child. Any adult that was bitten would probably have survived with the antidote but not a child.

The snake didn't stop wriggling when he cut its head off and he put it in her bin. Someone told her later that it was pregnant and the baby snakes were moving inside her. When she went back to check the bin man had been luckily.

waterbaby

Snake!
Yeah your supposed to vut off their heads and them burn them incase they are pregnant otherwise the eggs can hatch . Yuk Yuk Yuk. I hate snakes

Latest Posts

Top Bottom