arrian

R.I.P
SMOKING? no more
last sunday i decided i was going to stop smoking! i first started when i was about 14, then stopped at about 29.

6 years ago my hubby started with serious health problems, and i started again,(cigs or the bottle!)

I HAVEN'T HAD A CIGARETTE FOR ALMOST 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mollag

Kipper restorer
SMOKING? no more
Very well done, you must be justifyably proud :31:
Hope to hear from you as you progress.

matty

SMOKING? no more
last sunday i decided i was going to stop smoking! i first started when i was about 14, then stopped at about 29.

6 years ago my hubby started with serious health problems, and i started again,(cigs or the bottle!)

I HAVEN'T HAD A CIGARETTE FOR ALMOST 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done!

SMOKING? no more
you can have just one. one little cigarette won't do any harm. you've done great, you deserve a little reward. you know you want to.

51ZiiYtb4cL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
SMOKING? no more
thanks everyone, surprisingly easy so far!! will let you know as i go on!

I quit 11 years ago...every day that passes is a little easier. After a couple months you couldn't have PAID me to have a smoke. Good for you!!!!

Bob

GnD

SMOKING? no more
Arrian,

That is fabulous news!

You can do it and if you weaken just look at the tub of yuck in Boots' the chemist shops really disgusting.

Xx

arrian

R.I.P
SMOKING? no more
actually, my husband has severe emphysema and copd, so i know all the reasons to stop,
but also used the cigs as a crutch! no going back now!!!

margaret

SMOKING? no more
Great news. I stopped over 2 years ago (after over 30 years) and I must admit I am glad I did. My husband still smokes and the kids keep telling him off but I never say a word as it is up to him and the more they nag the more he digs his heels in. Congratulations to you.

Lemonhead

Devil's Advocacy LLC
SMOKING? no more
Great job so far! Hang in there. I'm one of those statistics that have quit, then started, only to quit and start again three or four times over. I'll stop some day. But for now, I'll sit back and contemplate about ways that your success can be mine too someday.

SMOKING? no more
I stopped smoking 5 weeks ago after 40 years of smoking,,(apart from one period of 3 yrs when i stopped),, I actualy found the first two or three weeks easy,,now its getting harder. I liked smoking,,,I enjoyed a cigarette. I am in Uk until March and I think I will stick to it til then,,,,I come back to Turkey in March then I will find it harder,,not sure if I will stick to it then,,,,,I will find it harder when I'm in Turkey to keep to it,,,,,,its very hard especialy when you enjoy a cig,,,xxxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom