small deliveries from UK
Hi Does anyone have a contact for someone who will take small amounts of boxes (house hold) goods over to Turkey from UK
and preferably soon !!

Dalamanli

small deliveries from UK
And of course you answer the question at airport security "has anyone given you anything to take for them?" by saying.......

Especially right now.

small deliveries from UK
Im sorry I don,t remember mentioning the airport or suitcases I was referring to Freight . I thought the forums were for helping and sharing information that might help NOT sarcasm

I have to say your attitude is a definate first for me on this forum. Thanks

red

small deliveries from UK
I'm sorry Suzann...... - but I really had a laugh with images of Midnight Express flying through my cyber world

small deliveries from UK
thats more like it and funny you should say that but I had a similar conversation with a friend today !

The reason Im trying to find an alternative is because last week went Onur Air and got stung for £,s excess baggage !!

Anyway thanks for putting my rose coloured glasses back on

small deliveries from UK
suzannestokes50 said:
Hi Does anyone have a contact for someone who will take small amounts of boxes (house hold) goods over to Turkey from UK
and preferably soon !!

I currently coordinate container deliveries of furniture from the uk but I have no space available. How much do you have to bring to Turkey and what are the items? Pm me details of location and type of propucts.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom