slow food international
hello babazar

we are only part timein Gumusluk but have known about the slow food association for ages, it would be an honour to be apart of your club
would you like to organise an informal dinner, maybe moroccam Lamb shanks with buttery mash and spring greens it is wonderful washed down with a hearty red wine a bit of cheesy music and good company let me know

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
slow food international
Is this a clean joke or is it supposed to be a private message for babazar ? :hmm:

Last edited:
slow food international
No not at at all we love proper food, slow cooked caseseroles mash veg
good proper curries home mede chapaties friends and wine thats all is that a problem

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
slow food international
I am willing to give my time for free for any tastings you may require.
I eat anything within reason.

slow food international
Hi Yalides
i dont know your proper name i am Elizabeth and my husband is Harry we always try to have an open house when in Turkey and would welcome for a meal and a chance to talk to like minded people

slow food international
smiler
are you on the same planet as me?
you seem to think there is something on guess what I am just an honest 47 year old woman doing nothing wrong what is your problem

are you a sad git like smiler

Last edited by a moderator:

Smiler

slow food international
we're building up to a joke of Peter Kay sized proportions!!!

(My apologies on having a little joke, however this is the Clean Joke Thread section) :D

Smiler

slow food international
Doh!! I'll spell it out.

You have posted this in the Clean Joke Section.

I was having a little bit of fun.

Try it sometime whilst entertaining during one of your dinner parties!! ;)

slow food international
well my apologies for posting in the wrong department it still does not make you right you have a small dirty little mind why be likr that?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
slow food international
Garlic Bread, What GARLIC BREAD, it's the future.:100pd:

What time we coming round to your's then HarryandLiz, we could share a taxi with Yalides and Di as we're neighbours, lol.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
slow food international
Hi Yalides
i dont know your proper name i am Elizabeth and my husband is Harry we always try to have an open house when in Turkey and would welcome for a meal and a chance to talk to like minded people

Lovely offer, thanks very much.
There will be parties in town this summer organised by Sunny Seasider.
Look forward to meeting you.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom