Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Slavery is not dead!
Just had this drop into my pm box:

hello i am livinig in ******.i am looking for a dominant woman who likes mistress-slave relationships? if you are interested in pls send me hi

Had he said I'm happy to do you and your husbands cooking cleaning and washing, he may well have been in with a chance!

Andy

Slavery is not dead!
I banned him as soon as i got the reported message he was pming members.

We don't need the likes of him on the TLF

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Slavery is not dead!
How many more out there abusing the forums for their selfish gains.What sick disgusting minds there are feeding off the decent respected citizins...yuk..get a life and stop thinking of women as sex slaves

Slavery is not dead!
:62yd::27:Please read it again Bob.He is the one who wants to be dominated not the other way round.HE WOULD BE THE SEX SLAVE

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Slavery is not dead!
:62yd::27:Please read it again Bob.He is the one who wants to be dominated not the other way round.HE WOULD BE THE SEX SLAVE

actually that what l meant,where he is using women as sex slaves for his own selfish pleasure.

Slavery is not dead!
humph....:mmph:.he didnt ask me..i would have loved to crack the whip at him...made him do the housework , on his knees and lick the balcony clean.

bring him back ...:whip::whip::whip:
up the masochists i say..
ban discrimination.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Slavery is not dead!
l like to see him in a position where a woman tied him to the bed with a dab of honey on his[well,,you know where] and release a box of bees in the room.While he is having a dose of botox injected on his thingy,she has gone to the police to report a burglar.
He was caught with his pants down and sent to a police cell to explain how he got in this mess in the first place.
That's what l call domination

Top Bottom