tomc1984

Sky TV
Trying to price Sky TV in Turkey to get ITV, BBC1 etc,, know we need a big dish, what sort of prices might we be looking at? We will share with appt. downstairs to split costs. Just really want free to air stuff, not bothered witrh sports and movies etc. Second hand dish would do.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Sky TV
I was quoted £1750.00 for a 3.6m dish installed, you can use a freesat hd box on that dish as well so I have been told

martin

ted j

Sky TV
Hi Tom, Take a look at the banner on the left about english tv it seems to be way cheaper than a sky subscription use "search" and see the replies . Ted

tomc1984

Sky TV
Hi Tom, Take a look at the banner on the left about english tv it seems to be way cheaper than a sky subscription use "search" and see the replies . Ted

That would be good but as yet not good enough internet, just piggy backing neighbour (with permission I might add). Really looking for a permanent, normal TV solution.

bremar

Sky TV
Hi, some friends of mine are selling up and going back to the UK. They have got a a large dish and 2 receivers with which they get the freeview channels. If you are interested pm me and I will pass on their contact details.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom