Hilsjw

Six Nations
Last time on BBC and ITV but in future (next year) it's going to subscription T.V. We won't be paying to watch it. A real shame as it's the only sport I watch.

Camden

Six Nations
I think its time to let Georgia have a chance to replace Italy and see if they can overturn the unequal run of Italian losses Italy 10 - 50 France .

We England are called the Auld Enemy, by this tenacious Scots side, and they certainly made up for their 38 year gap of losses against England at Twickenham
The 75% possession in the first half and 63% in the overall match by the Scots told the story of the match, England was made to look scrappy.... credit to the Scots the score certainly didn't reflect their effort ... well done ..

England 6 - 11 Scotland ...England questions need to be asked .... Farrell quite rightly looked dazed in the after match interview.... One good thing it will make the 6 Nations that bit more interesting .

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Six Nations
If each time one side takes possession of the ball , they then kick it away to the other side , which side can go on the attack and stand a better chance of controlling the game.....

Answers on a tin hat to E Jones Esq , Twickenham .

Do panic...do panic .

Camden

Six Nations
Well done England not as convincing as the score Eng 41---18 Italy

The Scots development seen to be improving .... as seen equally matched against Wales..... Sco 24... 25 Wales

Camden

Six Nations
Watched the Wales England match ...first Congratulations to Wales on the win, and securing the Triple Crown well deserved 40 - 24 a good present for St Davids Day ... Must admit the Tournament has see an off form English squad....

All I can say apart from being beaten by the better team ... the refereeing from the French ref was dire, and at least two of the Welsh trys were dubious, leaving both the Welsh players aghast, but happy they were given them, it left the off form Owen Farrell fuming. but not deserving of the disgusting social media abuse he took after the match ... in saying the refereeing was bad we would have still lost.....

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Six Nations
Saw Farrel being interviewed after the match. He couldn't wait to get away. Have not seen social media comments but I do not get involved in any such abuse. England again gave away too many penalties. The disputed tries were checked by tmo and given so can't see problem there.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Six Nations
I cannot see why professionals have any truck with social media, they are laying themselves open to the trolls out there.

Camden

Six Nations
Even the Welsh commentator said the Frenchman's refereeing was appalling over the two Trys ... even to say he should have been made " man of the Match" for the Welsh ... but Farrell accepted his own off form ... having had Zero plays for his club ...

In Wales, though, there will always be a welcome in the hillsides for Monsieur Gaüzère.

Would Wales have won without their new best mate? Probably, but without those two highly contentious first-half tries it would have been far tougher.

Maybe it was Gaüzère’s way of atoning for the absence of the raucously passionate 16th man ( the fan crowd ) who normally assists Wales on these occasions. In Wales there will always be a welcome for referee Gaüzère | Robert Kitson

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Six Nations
World cup final ref and Welshman Nigel Davies stated that both tries should be disallowed .
Now he should know , Grauzeman should have gone to specsavers .

Steve

Camden

Six Nations
No Grand Slam for the French England 23 -France 20 ..... this youthful french team my have "grand esprit" but England fought back and showed a glimpse of the old England .....

Last edited:

Hilsjw

Six Nations
That Wales v Scotland yesterday was the most exciting game I have ever seen !! Our son lives in Worcester and has promised to take us to watch the Worcester Worriers when we are next allowed up there.

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Six Nations
Wow. Scotland must have been tired playing two games yesterday,lol. I watched them play Ireland. Watched Wales play Italy on Saturday.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom