hijo

in my own clique
sitesi fees
..wellcome to the forum Terminator..it really depends on your site at our villa we pay 100TL a month ,at our appartment we pay 150TL a month.i know people who only pay 30TL a month i think it really depends on what is on your site ..eg. swimming pools ,security, site lighting,gardening..sites vary..

Sara-666

sitesi fees
We pay 50tl at the sitesi our other house is on, but we have no swimming pool on site, I think this is what bumps the charges up.

Sara

butt007

Warren
sitesi fees
Hello Terminator welcome to TLF, as already said, it all depends on what is on the site. Our site comprises of 7 blocks we have gardens, a large pool, night security, day security-cum-gardener, etc and pay 1500lira per year each.

Where abouts are you? tell us a bit more.
Warren

JML

sitesi fees
We are 3 villa's with shared pool, no security( apart from 2 dogs lol), on mains drainage. We look after the pool ourselves this year will cost us approx 800tl per house.

Pete&Mag

sitesi fees
Hi Terminator. welcome to TLF. There are ecconomies of scale to consider. We are on a fairly small complex with only 16 units. We have a pool and have 24 hours security. The management company arrange to pay our bills etc for us. We pay 180 ytl /month. There are much larger sites with the same deal who pay a lot less. After a few more replies you should be getting a picture of what a good average is. Pete

hijo

in my own clique
sitesi fees
..i have found on smaller sites ..the maintainance fees are much higher..

sunseeker

sitesi fees
We have 630 units all comprising of 3 bedroomed properties, we have 3 swimming pools, our own free bus service, both summer only, but no security staff. There is a large staff both in admin and maintainance and the operation is run as a co-operative. The fees are 75TL per month, they did try to put it up last year but it was voted out.

terminator

sitesi fees
thanks guys i get the picture our fees with 8 blocks of 4 are 380 per month with no security,just grass cutting and pool cleaning.

jennyf

sitesi fees
We have 320 apartments in our sitesi, two big pools, 4 gardeners come handy men, three security men for 24 hr security and a tunnel under the road to the beach.
For 500TL annually.

Guz1

sitesi fees
Ours is a small site of 50 semi-detached houses, mostly Turkish owned. Huge pool only open during Turkish school holidays; Caretaker lives on site. We maintain our own houses and gardens. Monthly site fees of 65TL are bitterly resented by many of the Turkish owners.

Chinook

sitesi fees
We are a self managed site ( its not sitesi without its name) with 44 houses , swimming pool , gardens and lighting and pay 300 TL per year.

Last edited:

DtB

sitesi fees
Be thankful you're not on our site then.
We have 45 units, 2 pools, landscaped gardens, 24hr security and for my apartment, abt 75m2, I pay YTL 230,-- p/Mth :19:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom