jacbartat

Site Management Plan and the Condo Law
Our developer created and lodged a management plan for our site prior to owners receiving their tapus, so we had no say in what went in. This is in Turkish but appears to include the name of the manager and management company.

It was my understanding that the Management plan describes how decisions will be reached for the site - not what these decisions are. If this management plan is legal , many of our rights under Turkish Condo Law have been taken away from us. My question is if one contradicts the other ,which has legal precident - The Condo Law or a lodged site management plan?

Many thanks for your advice.

PASH

Site Management Plan and the Condo Law
My understanding is that it is not legal though you may have to ask a lawyer. Sounds like they are trying to rush through plans to avoid the necessity of consulting you. If they expect you to pay maintenance, you must be given the right to vote and this has to be done in a legal manner. Were you paying maintenace before the Tapu arrived? If so, then you are entitled to vote or perhaps ask for your money back - The forum lawyer here would be able to advise for a nominal fee

Latest Posts

Top Bottom