Shammy

Site Fees
Hi, I've got a property on Lakeside Gardens and just wondering if anyone on there knows why the site fees have gone up by £200 a year? After only the first year of Lotus managerment. Many thanks

juco

Site Fees
Thats pretty much how they do it start low then raise them each year, As to why? only you can get the answer by getting a breakdown from them to see what they are actually paying for, by this I mean something like the accountants balance sheet for the complex NOT a scribbled note on the back of a fag packet.
This should show wages, lawyers fees garden fees fuel for lawn mowers cost of bug sprays for the site etc etc .
Once you get that it should stack up, or otherwise.

Whistler

Cool as Folk!
Site Fees
HI Shammy,

Are you aware of the Lakeside Owners Group forum?

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/lakeside-garden-owners?lnk=srg

This is a very active and militant group, and we are currently looking at ways of ousting or at least by-passing that bunch of incompetents, Lotus.

Apart from the above, we also manage to share useful information on lots of other stuff too!

What do you have and when are you going over. I will be there for a week 14th -21st July

As this is a public forum, (as opposed to LOG which is a private - members only one, you will have to register as an owner to be able to get on to it), you might want to share info with me via my e-mail rather than the forum.

sstyles@urbanelements.co.uk

Simon

Whistler

Cool as Folk!
Site Fees
Thats pretty much how they do it start low then raise them each year, As to why? only you can get the answer by getting a breakdown from them to see what they are actually paying for, by this I mean something like the accountants balance sheet for the complex NOT a scribbled note on the back of a fag packet.
This should show wages, lawyers fees garden fees fuel for lawn mowers cost of bug sprays for the site etc etc .
Once you get that it should stack up, or otherwise.

This information is available as a file on the Lakeside Owners Club forum and in any event will have been sent out to all owners following the AGM in May.

Simon

Latest Posts

Top Bottom