zozatky

Sirince
This is the other side to this well trodden Village . All fur coat & no Kncikers Yesterday full of Turkish tourist & they also were getting the Hassel treatment no boundries there..

Attachments

• PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 74
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 71
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 69
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 70
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 64

jewel

Sirince
He he he love that saying, fur coat and no knickers!!! but in what way does it apply to sirinci? we had a nice day there early season,little hassle but boy not good if your not so clever on your legs!!! purchased 10 bottle of sarap and probably supped another 2 going round.hic hic!!!!. Altogether a nice day passed a few hours with nice company. jewel x

zozatky

Sirince
He he he love that saying, fur coat and no knickers!!! but in what way does it apply to sirinci? we had a nice day there early season,little hassle but boy not good if your not so clever on your legs!!! purchased 10 bottle of sarap and probably supped another 2 going round.hic hic!!!!. Altogether a nice day passed a few hours with nice company. jewel x

Well the front Facade is all nicely painted & smart . But when you look behind every thing is scruffy & untidy

Attachments

• PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 37
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 39
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 36
  • PICT0013.JPG
    PICT0013.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 35
  • PICT0014.JPG
    PICT0014.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 32

Sailor

Sirince

Well the front Facade is all nicely painted & smart . But when you look behind every thing is scruffy & untidy

The village is a couple of miles east of Selcuk. If you look behind the Facade of any town or village you will find the scruffiness and untidiness that you mention.I'm sure you also have some pictures that can do justice to the place,it is more or less on top of a mountain !
I was there a couple of years ago and found it to be relatively hassle free compared with sea level!

maggie

Sirince
I spent a lovelley day there about a month ago.
No hassle wot so ever nice lunch,nice little shops, plenty of wine tasting ,we didnt get caught by the tourist traps jusr wanderred about at our will even tho we went on an organized trip.

I didnt find it tatty at all I thought it was a charming place and Im looking forward to visiting again.

Hugs Maggiexxx

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
Sirince
I organized a day trip trip Sirince last Wednesday. I needed to restock my slowly dwindling strawberry wine. Had a lovely day there. There were loads of American tourists around.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom